Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

sucks also had a pack of wedding cheesecake ,3 pack nothing! girlscoutcookie my go to strain ,3 pack again big fat zero ! I have had duds before but always get 2 out of 3 , not lately and they look good beans big and dark !! on the flip side i am 6 out of 6 with cream cookies ,albeit the beans are tiny ,light green even look unripe ,produces some banging flower , I am all-ready looking at different breeders ,the price they charge I expect better !! weather they are sold as souvenir or not

sucks also had a pack of wedding cheesecake ,3 pack nothing! girlscoutcookie my go to strain ,3 pack again big fat zero ! I have had duds before but always get 2 out of 3 , not lately and they look good beans big and dark !! on the flip side i am 6 out of 6 with cream cookies ,albeit the beans are tiny ,light green even look unripe ,produces some banging flower , I am all-ready looking at different breeders ,the price they charge I expect better !! weather they are sold as souvenir or not
Yeah, after having no problems last year with all the seeds I bought I have lost all confidence in Fastbuds. May only be one five seed breeder pack but these were packaged in their latest packaging and when not a single seed germinates I won't bring myself to eve r purchase any more from them. I'm seeing more people who previously had no problems at all posting they can't get entire packs of seeds to sprout. These seeds appeared small and very light colored.

I went with them for two years now based on what appeared to be a good reputation and strains that were widely recognized. a s of now there seems to be issues that need to be addressed.

Some of the other breeders of autos I have avoided simply because they have strains I have never heard of with their own odd names and no identification of the original strain lines.

When I buy something called Skunk, White Widow, Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Express I basically knew what I was getting.

I used to buy Chevy vehicles. Then I got burned with three different lemons from brand new Chevys. One Chevy actually was bought back by GM it was such a POS. After being burned on the last Chevy I bought in 1996, I never purchased another new vehicle from the any of the Big 3 US auto manufacturers again. It takes a lot for me to ever trust a company again after getting burned.

This is a bit disconcerting. One of the main reasons that I decided to go with fast buds for my first grows was that I could actually figure out what the hell I was buying. I didn’t have to figure out what three assed crypto donkey penis skunkdiddlydingleberry blue goo kushcookie actually meant.
Yeah, after having no problems last year with all the seeds I bought I have lost all confidence in Fastbuds. May only be one five seed breeder pack but these were packaged in their latest packaging and when not a single seed germinates I won't bring myself to eve r purchase any more from them. I'm seeing more people who previously had no problems at all posting they can't get entire packs of seeds to sprout. These seeds appeared small and very light colored.

I went with them for two years now based on what appeared to be a good reputation and strains that were widely recognized. a s of now there seems to be issues that need to be addressed.

Some of the other breeders of autos I have avoided simply because they have strains I have never heard of with their own odd names and no identification of the original strain lines.

When I buy something called Skunk, White Widow, Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Express I basically knew what I was getting.

I used to buy Chevy vehicles. Then I got burned with three different lemons from brand new Chevys. One Chevy actually was bought back by GM it was such a POS. After being burned on the last Chevy I bought in 1996, I never purchased another new vehicle from the any of the Big 3 US auto manufacturers again. It takes a lot for me to ever trust a company again after getting burned.

This is a bit disconcerting. One of the main reasons that I decided to go with fast buds for my first grows was that I could actually figure out what the hell I was buying. I didn’t have to figure out what three assed crypto donkey penis skunkdiddlydingleberry blue goo kushcookie actually meant.
That is the same reason I went with Fastbuds. I know what Skunk is or White Widow.

Here are the Fastbud strains I currently have. The Skunk ones are the only ones I have had issues with.

I haven't bought autos from companies that use odd names and do not list their actual genetics. When I bought Mexican Airlines I was able to know what the genetics were. They list exactly what their strains are. You can look up whether it is a sativa or indica. But if you spend money on seeds, you expect them to be viable. If you get a breeder pack of five seeds and you can't get a single seed to germinate after having a 100% successful germination from every single sealed seed pack your previously purchased then it obviously isn't an issue with the end buyer.

I had issues once from another seed bank once, but that was with regular non-feminized auto seeds where every single seed from a certain strain turned out to yield male plants. That was obviously disappointing. But in that case I told them not to bother replacing the seeds. It was basically from a buy one get two breeder packs free so the seeds were inexpensive. Another pack of regular seeds I had purchased from them yielded a female plant from every seed. It was luck of the draw and they were willing to replace the seeds.

In this case, out of five seeds not a single one germinated. If it was from a BOGO deal like on 420 in 2019 it would not be a big deal. But currently it is almost impossible to get seeds from breeders who were reliable in the past. Prices have gone up, availability has gone down and it appears seeds are being sent out with no testing for viability.

I have seen on other forums where certain breeders have actually had seeds shipped out that many customers have had issues with and the breeders then said they had to do test runs to see if they had issues with their breeding.

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_123607.jpg
    IMG_20200603_123607.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I currently have autos in my tents sprouting from another breeders seeds and five photo plants growing outside. The photos are basically plant and forget other than watering if there is no rain. I'm hoping for a male plant to get my own seeds out of these plants as I have plenty of flower put up from last year.

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_124319.jpg
    IMG_20200603_124319.jpg
    825.2 KB · Views: 60
I got a five pack of Fastberry seeds last year from a US reseller. They were in the older light colored pack, not the new black one, but I can’t say how old they are. The fifth one just poked her head above the dirt this morning. So. Anybody have any old, out of date seeds that they might Be willing to part with? LOL

I got a five pack of Fastberry seeds last year from a US reseller. They were in the older light colored pack, not the new black one, but I can’t say how old they are. The fifth one just poked her head above the dirt this morning. So. Anybody have any old, out of date seeds that they might Be willing to part with? LOL
What part of the world are you located in?

Oregon Elite Seeds appears to have restocked most strains, but all new strains also came with what appears to be a 30% price increase and I have never seen them offer any freebies that are worthwhile for me.

Last edited:
I am in the deep southeast where it is ‘ot n’ sweaty. I have found a couple of places that have restocked a little bit, but right now my problem is that I am cash poor.

What part of the world are you located in?

Oregon Elite Seeds appears to have restocked most strains, but all new strains also came with what appears to be a 30% price increase and I have never seen them offer any freebies that are worthwhile for me.
forgot to quote

Used fastbuds for a year have grown at least 20 of there gorilla glue with nearly as many pheno type to plant ratio but cream cookies no germ west coast og I think I got 3 out of 5 germ but 1 plant never flowered I chucked it out there cinnamon 1 cant remember what it's called never germinated either then I found mephisto and get almost 100 percent germination and they do what they say they do 80 to 85 days and done

Back