Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

Im my opinion the hemp takeover is a far worse problem than the regular seed. Hermaphroditism occurs naturally in plants to preserve the species. This hemp/cbd stuff is another topic. First hemp gives you chest and heart pain. It was never meant to be smoked. So how can it alleviate pain when it’s actually giving you pain. People are all complaining about how weed doesn’t get them high anymore. Duh, since when does hemp do anything more than give you a slight buzz. The plan is beautiful. Introduced hemp as medical marijuana and sell it to the unsuspecting public. Hemp is an industrialized resource, that loosing value. Promote its as medicine and increase it value by 100x. I draw this conclusion on my experience with the cookie strains that’s everyone is breeding into. I’m gonna quote Mitch on this one, “What sense does it make to have a big yielding plant that isn’t worth smoking?” The only thing it’s good for is profits....period. Your tolerance has to be really low to get anything of that hemp crap. It’s sold as hemp. It says medical on the label. It is what it is. It’s just hemp... way overpriced hemp at that Smdh!
Here here...calling it as it is...
:bow::bow::bow::worship::bow::bow::bow:

Im my opinion the hemp takeover is a far worse problem than the regular seed. Hermaphroditism occurs naturally in plants to preserve the species. This hemp/cbd stuff is another topic. First hemp gives you chest and heart pain. It was never meant to be smoked. So how can it alleviate pain when it’s actually giving you pain. People are all complaining about how weed doesn’t get them high anymore. Duh, since when does hemp do anything more than give you a slight buzz. The plan is beautiful. Introduced hemp as medical marijuana and sell it to the unsuspecting public. Hemp is an industrialized resource, that loosing value. Promote its as medicine and increase it value by 100x. I draw this conclusion on my experience with the cookie strains that’s everyone is breeding into. I’m gonna quote Mitch on this one, “What sense does it make to have a big yielding plant that isn’t worth smoking?” The only thing it’s good for is profits....period. Your tolerance has to be really low to get anything of that hemp crap. It’s sold as hemp. It says medical on the label. It is what it is. It’s just hemp... way overpriced hemp at that Smdh!
Is that really what's going in the US? I never knew. Wow

Is that really what's going in the US? I never knew. Wow
It’s going on every day in the U.S. it looks good, It smells good. If you are new to cannabis it’s great. The best thing it is good for is lining someone’s pockets. I respect breeders who keep it out of their lines. That’s what’s really rare... a non hemp based strain.

Last edited:
This is the salvation of reg seeds.
I foresee a day when reg seeds will be very rare.
Only fems will exist.
This way, you want pot.
You have to buy seeds.
And guess who will own the reg seeds making fems.
NOT you.

Nope! It's demand and supply that's brought fem seeds to the market.

I have a very limited indoor grow space for my plants and every seed I pop needs to be a female. Why would I waste 6 weeks of nutes and power bills to grow a something I can't smoke? There is no way I will ever run anything but fem seeds.

You are complaining that you can't breed from fems but sex reversal ain't that friggin hard bro. A little bit of silver and you've got thousands of your own fem seeds and no dudes in the mix to mess with your grow.

kinda seems like it's the old school boys that are attached to the reg breeding styles.

There may be some advantages with regs when it comes to the way that the genetics naturally evolve and improve but fems are def a good thing if your plant count or grow space is the limiting factor.

Last edited:
Back