Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

5 out of 8 germinated of my fastbuds beans and 9 out of 9 of my own stilton x 3 bears seeds. 4 to 5 days b4 i see head of fastbuds, and no joke planted my own beans late afternoon and had broke soil surface by morning, But i am happy with the way the strawberry pie and the gorilla cookies are growing.

5 out of 8 germinated of my fastbuds beans and 9 out of 9 of my own stilton x 3 bears seeds. 4 to 5 days b4 i see head of fastbuds, and no joke planted my own beans late afternoon and had broke soil surface by morning, But i am happy with the way the strawberry pie and the gorilla cookies are growing.
I recently made my own regular auto seeds. I have been harvesting buds with mature seed a bit at a time. I took some seeds that weren't fully mature and tossed them on top of pot of dirt outside and looked a few days ago and they sprouted.

I'll end up with thousands of seeds and won't likely ever buy seeds again. Don't know why certain seeds I bought didn't germ but ones I bought from a small breeder last year never fail. All seeds sprout. I used his genetics to make my seeds.

As a new grower, brand-new to autos and about to grow Fast Buds as my next run, this thread is relieving even though it is essentially based on failure :thumbsup:

What an amazing forum, I'm lucky I found you guys, seriously :bighug:

Lemon pie auto and gorilla cookies. Both came above coco in 3 days. Both were put directly into coco without soaking. Both came up just as quick as the purple lemonade that I ran. The smaller ones. gifted these by @Fast Buds Heather thank you.
D6D3DDC1-B3B3-4631-BE80-B71B6C21C4B3.jpeg
2C91E777-B59C-4B99-9AB6-9BBF41595D92.jpeg

I recently made my own regular auto seeds. I have been harvesting buds with mature seed a bit at a time. I took some seeds that weren't fully mature and tossed them on top of pot of dirt outside and looked a few days ago and they sprouted.

I'll end up with thousands of seeds and won't likely ever buy seeds again. Don't know why certain seeds I bought didn't germ but ones I bought from a small breeder last year never fail. All seeds sprout. I used his genetics to make my seeds.
Because the seed banks make a KILLING on selling seeds. I breed my own dwarf mixes.
Puchased seeds from the big seed banks as some call them.
Germination was less than 40% in many cases.
Of my OWN bred seeds 95% .
I want to be polite.
But the banks sell old shit that is dated seeds.
No gaurranty and dont complain or they will bar you.
To them I say:backside:

Because the seed banks make a KILLING on selling seeds. I breed my own dwarf mixes.
Puchased seeds from the big seed banks as some call them.
Germination was less than 40% in many cases.
Of my OWN bred seeds 95% .
I want to be polite.
But the banks sell old shit that is dated seeds.
No gaurranty and dont complain or they will bar you.
To them I say:backside:
Those seed bank seeds be old in most cases . Just my opinion because I remember ordering 300$ of seeds and maybe only 6 seeds popped. I was super mad. Now I’m like you. Sts, drop pollen, fresh seeds that last several years. I don’t even refrigerate them. Sometimes I soak. Usually I don’t. Just put them in. Water. Wait. 3 days later depending on the dept. new baby on deck.

This is the salvation of reg seeds.
I foresee a day when reg seeds will be very rare.
Only fems will exist.
This way, you want pot.
You have to buy seeds.
And guess who will own the reg seeds making fems.
NOT you.

This is the salvation of reg seeds.
I foresee a day when reg seeds will be very rare.
Only fems will exist.
This way, you want pot.
You have to buy seeds.
And guess who will own the reg seeds making fems.
NOT you.
Im my opinion the hemp takeover is a far worse problem than the regular seed. Hermaphroditism occurs naturally in plants to preserve the species. This hemp/cbd stuff is another topic. First hemp gives you chest and heart pain. It was never meant to be smoked. So how can it alleviate pain when it’s actually giving you pain. People are all complaining about how weed doesn’t get them high anymore. Duh, since when does hemp do anything more than give you a slight buzz. The plan is beautiful. Introduced hemp as medical marijuana and sell it to the unsuspecting public. Hemp is an industrialized resource, that loosing value. Promote its as medicine and increase it value by 100x. I draw this conclusion on my experience with the cookie strains that’s everyone is breeding into. I’m gonna quote Mitch on this one, “What sense does it make to have a big yielding plant that isn’t worth smoking?” The only thing it’s good for is profits....period. Your tolerance has to be really low to get anything of that hemp crap. It’s sold as hemp. It says medical on the label. It is what it is. It’s just hemp... way overpriced hemp at that Smdh!

Back