Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

Here my fastbuds autos.2 jack herer autos. 2 orange sherbert autos.and 1 weddingcheesecake auto.all.germed no problem
LRM_EXPORT_20200602_134746.jpg
_20200604_194845.JPG

Happy growing every1;) :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

I understand that two cases do not make for a valid statistical sample, but if you have a situation where 9 out of 10 seeds of a specific strain failed to germinate, I think you might have a problem with that particular strain or at least a specific batch of that strain.

Kinda surprised at your problems with fastbuds germs.....but we all can and have had issues from time to time with no real answers.
I'm probably the simplest of germ methods with just planting in medium....keeping moisture and heat right....I've never had a FB seed not germ out of the many I stocked up on. Actually, the last seed I lost to "no germ" was xx years old since acquiring.
Just the Original Skunk line. All the seeds I bought last year in the old packaging germed and grew fine. The pack of seeds from their new line, in new packaging with the scratch off verification number were the ones that not a single seed sprouted. Brand new fresh stock and the very first seed I planted in Fox Farms Happy Frog medium failed to do anything. I then resorted to soaking in distilled water, nothing, paper towels, nothing, soaking in a half cup of distilled water with three drops of H2O2, nothing. Planted others in ProMix HP and nothing.

I have never had a seed fail to germ prior to buying the Original Skunk seeds and I see others posting here with the same result.

I bought a pack of Original White Widow and used the same method and it germed and is growing fine. Started the same day.

I also never touch a seed with my fingers.

Doug, as I said in that other thread, two dissatisfied customers do not a valid statistical sample make. :biggrin:
With that said, the idea that nine out of 10 seeds of a specific failed to germinate is probably a good indicator that they have a problem with that particular strain batch.

My Green Crack seeds were in the new packaging as well. Fast Buds answered my email but said it has to be dealt with by the distributor, which I understand. The distributor hasn’t responded.

Hey guys!

Sorry for coming in a bit late here!

So, @Doug58, we've already worked out a solution for your non popped beans, and @andreas & @Pappy805 I will contact you privately to see what I can do for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused y'all!

I made my own seeds from 1 of my gorilla glues from fastbuds seems like i have 1 pheno type thats stable now but it dont make up for all the bad i had and everything else i plant grows my environment is perfect so not been my mistakes i wasted time feed soil water electric money on bad beans that if i made that were that small or white in color i would cuck away

Hey! Just an FYI, our packages are taking longer than usual, not sure if it's because of COVID, but I assume so because they are taking much longer than usual these past months. I'm sorry for the wait, but can assure you they went out and could take a bit more than a month to arrive unfortunately. This is the feedback I've gotten from a few people. Keep me updated please!

sucks also had a pack of wedding cheesecake ,3 pack nothing! girlscoutcookie my go to strain ,3 pack again big fat zero ! I have had duds before but always get 2 out of 3 , not lately and they look good beans big and dark !! on the flip side i am 6 out of 6 with cream cookies ,albeit the beans are tiny ,light green even look unripe ,produces some banging flower , I am all-ready looking at different breeders ,the price they charge I expect better !! weather they are sold as souvenir or not
Customer service via heather is second to none ,new replacement packs and a gift

Back