Yep, Hydro prop the next step for me, once ive got PH pen lol, prob 100% coco will be my next challenge. Ive got a couple currently on the go - Heisenberg Special and A X T by Mephisto, Fastbuds GSC and also a couple of period freebies I got from Mephisto - Orange Venoms. Ill find the links for ya and post them. Keep up the stella work @swerve super grow so far! Washing Machine from Ripper looks good too, proper dense bud. Swollen Calyxes, imagine the crosses though Zombie Widow :smoking: def one for the future!

Nice purple colors should only get stronger as the flush goes on :)
IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0290.jpg
IMAG0291.jpg
IMAG0293.jpg
IMAG0294.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0299.jpg
IMAG0297.jpg

Started flushing the 3 white widow xxl 's with some flora kleen...I prefer to do that anytime I use house and garden top shooter. For the next 3-5 days I will be hitting them with Fox farm's cha ching & some tiger bloom. There is a method to my madness LOL

SO I was made aware about the pom/bom but that you have to be nominated ... Please feel free to nominate any of my photos greatly appreciated hope everyone has a wonderful weekend cheers !
IMAG0293.jpg

Hey Swerve - It's April the 1st and with a new month comes a new BOM/POM :D

...Strategically you're better off getting nominated later in the month than earlier as you'll have another few weeks growing time and possibly bigger budddzzzz :D

imag0300-jpg.548305

Super photo of plant health though!!

I might be tempted to nominate down the line if nobody else does! :d5:

Little routine maintenance in the garden always staying on top of things LOL some may call it obsessive... More like it's very addictive oops :)
So here is the slow blossoming phenotype short slow resin after plucking off a few leaves today I was astounded at the amount of resin and the stickiness of the resin was insane I literally had to wash my hands with 99% isopropyl alcohol for a few minutes to get all the resin off... I have only handled one other plant but that had this type of resin and that was Gorilla Glue number 4 .
IMAG0301_1.jpg
IMAG0302.jpg
IMAG0303.jpg
IMAG0304.jpg
IMAG0305_1.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg
IMAG0307.jpg

And here's the third phenotype fast blossoming fast resin production tall plant. Unfortunately I was not able to remove the trellis I had around the plant due to the overwhelming weight just moving this plant I honestly thought it was going to snap in half. The smells are very intense like a creamy fruit with the classic white widow smell and I'm sure you can notice in one of the shots or more this plant is starting to purple nicely.
IMAG0318_1.jpg
IMAG0319.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0322.jpg
IMAG0326.jpg
IMAG0325.jpg
IMAG0323.jpg

The late night temps are getting her purple
IMAG0321.jpg

Back