View attachment 557795 View attachment 557796 View attachment 557797 View attachment 557798 View attachment 557799 View attachment 557800 View attachment 557801 Alright guys the plants would not let me wait another day if they are falling apart all the trichomes are 90% milk with about 10% Amber both of them had to come down looking into the root zones obviously the biggest one of all had a gigantic root ball the size of my fist not root hairs but an actual solid root also the small one had one about the size of my thumb I could sense the smell of root rot recovering LOL nevertheless this journal is closed after this Harvest I will do a final weight and some bud pics. If you want to follow me current zombie Kush,Chemdawg4,space queen click on my link in the signature also I will be having quite a few different strains and grows good things to look forward to 2016. Do yourself a favor go out and get some White Widow XXL by Dinafem.

New link same grow:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...hemdawg-4-by-swerve.51938/page-2#post-1038762

Dinafem bubba Kush auto coming soon!

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

this makes me want to drop my other 2 WWXXL seeds lol. Such variety and just lovely growth. Mine is at day 53...it's short and stocky but those nugs are like bricks.

The zk is bomb

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hey quick question did u have the ww xxl auto in same flower tent as ur photos if so were the ww on a 12 12

Speechless ....... incredible grow !!! those colas are just ........... :drool:

Congrats !

:slap:

Hey quick question did u have the ww xxl auto in same flower tent as ur photos if so were the ww on a 12 12
Yes they were

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Back