New Grower Industrial Plant CBD auto/WW XXL auto Dinafem

Hey AFN :cheers:

So here's a quick update on the plants. Things are not going well the last few days :cuss:, im struggling with PH problems, last time i checked my soil PH was at 7!! I´ve been trying to low him in each feed but it goes up again.
Leafs in both are having interveinal chlorosis mostly on older fan leafs, and seems to be spreading fast :nono: i think they are showing some kind of zinc or iron deficiency due to PH beeing high... really not sure :face:

Last feed was yesterday
09/02/19 - 1,5L tap water + 4mlVega + 3mlSeaweed + 2mlBoost + 2,5mlZym

Pictures from today, day 42

WW XXL auto:
View media item 17473View media item 17472View media item 17474View media item 17475

IP CBD auto:
View media item 17469View media item 17470View media item 17471

I don't know much about anything but maybe a flush is needed to get ph back in range? :shrug:

Buds are looking good on all of them though. :thumbsup:

I don't know much about anything but maybe a flush is needed to get ph back in range? :shrug:

Buds are looking good on all of them though. :thumbsup:

Thanks bud :thumbsup:
You'r probabbly right :biggrin: might give it a try in the next watering...

Wow sorry to see your latest update. Day 36 was looking great. What are you using to pH down? I use apple cider vinegar. Some people claim the pH affect of ACV doesn't last so long, but it works for me in soil.

Reactions: Mix
Wow sorry to see your latest update. Day 36 was looking great. What are you using to pH down? I use apple cider vinegar. Some people claim the pH affect of ACV doesn't last so long, but it works for me in soil.

Yeah bro it really sucks :sad: me and my big mouth :mrgreen: had to start talking for bad things happen :haha:
The PH Down im using is from GHE and i think is not a really strong one...
View media item 17500View media item 17501
Never tried the ACV, it last in the soil maintaining the PH down?

Anyway... not everything is bad news, yesterday i chopped the last plant (WW XXL) fom my first grow :coffee:

She is clearly bigger then the Critical + 2.0. Althought not as resinous, she really as a great citrus smell coming from the buds:joy:

Some Pics:
View media item 17502View media item 17503View media item 17504
I think that because the low temps at lights off she got a purple color on the tips. So here goes a little homnage to purple :crying:

Make sure you are checking ph after nutes and adding ph down after cause nutrients can affect ph.

Other than that just half to add more ph down till your run off goes down being your at 7 I would ph the water at 6 it will take a few times you half to lower the water ph by a couple points of where it should be to lower soil ph.

Make sure you are checking ph after nutes and adding ph down after cause nutrients can affect ph.

Other than that just half to add more ph down till your run off goes down being your at 7 I would ph the water at 6 it will take a few times you half to lower the water ph by a couple points of where it should be to lower soil ph.

Hey BP :toke:
Yeah Bro i just did it this last watering (today)
I gave them 2L plain water each. To the Widow i set the PH at 5, and for the IP CBD i gave PH at 4.3. Runoff came out at about 6 for each, i will keep cheking as the soil dries out.
Also yeaterday i bought a new PH and EC pen from HM digital, so my measures will be more accurate now
View media item 17499
So... the leafs that were yellow didnt recover, and they went dry with really weird curling effect on them (pictures above). As for the deficiency, dosnt seem to be spreading as fast compared for the last days, but plants are still yeallow anyway... will wait and see what this last watering does and then reprend the nut feed in the next watering.

Few pics form today (day 45)

WW XXL auto:
View media item 17505View media item 17506View media item 17507View media item 17508

IP CBD auto:
View media item 17509View media item 17510

Hey all @ AFN :cheers:

Not been here as much as i would like, but here's a new update on the Ladies.
So... the problem i was having concerning soil PH seems to have been fixed. Runoff is about 6/6.5, plants recovered a bit of green but many leafs didnt recovered totally :frowny:, buds are fattening well thou and getting frosty nicelly :thumbsup:.
Already switched to Bloom nutes as i saw that plants were not gaining height, and buds started forming.

Now i've been feeding them 2,5L water + 6ml Flores + 6ml Boost + 5ml Zym Ph around 6 and ppm around 1080

Some pics of them at day 64

WW XXL auto:
View media item 17718View media item 17719View media item 17720

IP CBD auto:
View media item 17716View media item 17715View media item 17717

I think i got at least still 2 weeks to go. So next watering i will start to reduce nutes for about 1 week, and then plain water untill finish.

Back