New Grower Industrial Plant CBD auto/WW XXL auto Dinafem

Nice grow! I am interested in the cbd strains for pain and plan to run some in the future so will be along for the grow for sure :smoking:

Hey AFN friends :cheers:
I've not had much time latelly to update things due to work overcharge :deadhorse: but just wanted to share how things are going.
So, today i chopped the Critical + 2.0 from Dinafem that i had from my first grow with this new setup :woohoo1:

She is not the most heavy yielder but im really happy how she turned too and that she survived even with all my newbie mistakes :haha:. As i mentioned before, this is my first grow with proper gear, i've been learning alot and i think/hope things will just keep going better with my next grows.

So some pics:

Trimmed
View media item 17317

Bud shots
View media item 17319View media item 17318
Thric shots (taken a few days ago, really hard to get the phone adjusted to the microscope to take them :biggrin:)
View media item 17321View media item 17322View media item 17323View media item 17324

After i chopped it, i builted a DIY drying cardbox with two entrances (bottom,up) for air circulation, that i closed and went inside my grow tent because it really smells :gassy:.
View media item 17320
As you can see, on the bottom i have a alluminium sheet for the popcorn buds to dry off... couldn't really find any other solution as i dont have any sort of drying net, you guys think it might do bad for the weed? any sugestions?

Awesome grow, have a slap! :slap:

I don't have any experience in drying/curing weed but the hay farmer in me thinks the foil will be okay if you can turn the little buds often. I'd probably put them directly on the cardboard or a paper towel though, to wick moisture away.

Reactions: Mix
Now for the main ladies in this grow diary :ladies: They have 31 days, in their 4th week

I'm happy to say that she seem to be responding very well with the seaweed extract. Early deficiency seemed to stop, they turned greener and definitely more healthier:cooldance:

Early flower seems to have started, as i already see many white pistils on the bud tops, and they are stretching good day by day.I almost have to tie the White Widow every day for her not pass the Industrial in height... bit of work, but i enjoy it :coffee:
Also i have been defoliating any other day to ensure a nice air cirulation and light on lower buds.

I've been feeding them 1.5L tap water + 2mlVega + 2mlSeaweed + 2,5mlZym each. Soil PH seem to be a bit high around 7 last time i checked so last feed i gave at 6 PH. seems to be droping.

Some pictures taken today

WW XXL auto
View media item 17327View media item 17328

IP CBD auto
View media item 17326View media item 17325

Awesome grow, have a slap! :slap:

I don't have any experience in drying/curing weed but the hay farmer in me thinks the foil will be okay if you can turn the little buds often. I'd probably put them directly on the cardboard or a paper towel though, to wick moisture away.

Thanks bud :toke:
Yeah i will try to turn them at leeast once a day... see how it goes.
As to pu them directly on the card, i thought that also, but i read somewhere a while ago that we should not put buds directly on contact with the cardboard as it absorbs the bud moisture directly, goes soft and may attract mold... dunno if it right, never tried it but it seemed to make some logic when i read it at the time :biggrin:

Hi Mix :pass:

My IPCBD grew 2 colas because it was severed at the first leaves, so it gave me no idea of the strains normal dimensions.

You topped at 4th. How wide would you say she is at this point? 2 feet?

Hey @VitaMan :cheers: thanks for stopping by:thumbsup:
Yeah as i mentioned in the first posts i topped them both at day 12, they were growing well so they had a fast recovery.
The IP i've not been training much with LST letting basically colas growing straight, by the look of it she will have 10 nice colas forming. The WW in the other hand i've been pushing her down alot to achieve a even canopy with the IP. Raising many small buds on the middle, let's see what they will turn into... i hope they fatten up well :smoking:
Both have around 40cm tall, but then again, i've been tying the WW alot.
I think that they might had grown more if they had an higher temperature on them, but they are sharing the tent with others on flower so i try to balance the temps in them.

Some pictures today, day 36:

IP CBD auto:
View media item 17387View media item 17388View media item 17389

WW XXL auto:
View media item 17390View media item 17391

Wow time is flying. They look fantastic!

Yeah bro it really does pass quick :smoking: half of the process already done, hope the second runs smooth also :biggrin:

Back