These two ww xxl are falling over and I anticipate more weight the flush has began as of yesterday.
IMAG0580_1.jpg
IMAG0582.jpg
IMAG0581_1.jpg
IMAG0583.jpg

Okay so the zombie Kush and space queen and chemdawg number 4 are going on 3 weeks in flower I'll probably start a separate Journal on those zombie Kush is purple this has to be the female that turns almost black before Harvest time with tell. Enjoy the pics
IMAG0595.jpg
IMAG0594.jpg
IMAG0596_1_1.jpg
IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0620.jpg
IMAG0621.jpg
IMAG0622.jpg
IMAG0623.jpg
IMAG0625.jpg
IMAG0626.jpg
IMAG0628.jpg
Alright guys the plants would not let me wait another day if they are falling apart all the trichomes are 90% milk with about 10% Amber both of them had to come down looking into the root zones obviously the biggest one of all had a gigantic root ball the size of my fist not root hairs but an actual solid root also the small one had one about the size of my thumb I could sense the smell of root rot recovering LOL nevertheless this journal is closed after this Harvest I will do a final weight and some bud pics. If you want to follow me current zombie Kush,Chemdawg4,space queen click on my link in the signature also I will be having quite a few different strains and grows good things to look forward to 2016. Do yourself a favor go out and get some White Widow XXL by Dinafem.

Last edited:
growing in Coco using Blue Planet nutrients along with a few additives from house and garden spice it up a bit
Could you give me a run down of the feeding schedule, amounts of nutes to gallon etc.?

Absolutely not a problem I'm surprised I wasn't asking more often

Day 1-10
Roots excelurator 1ml gallon
Amino treatment 1 mil per gallon
Blue Planet nutrients grow/micro/bloom 1ml g
Blue Planet nutrients seaweed 1 ml G
Blue Planet nutrients Vitae blue 1 ml G

Day 10-50
Blue Planet nutrients grow/micro/bloom
6ml, 4ml, 10ml
Blue Planet nutrients seaweed 8 ml G
Blue Planet nutrients vitae blue 4 ml G
Roots excelurator 1ml g
Algen extract 2ml g
Drip clean .4 ml g
Multizyn 3ml g
Amino treatment 3 ml G

Day 50-70
8ml,4ml,12ml
Blue Planet nutrients vital blue 4 ml G
Blue Planet nutrients seaweed 4 MLG
Roots excelurator 1ml gal
Drip clean .4 ml gal
Bud XL 5 ml gal
Top booster 6 ml gal only for a day 63 - 70

Day 70-85
8ml,4ml,12ml
Blue Planet nutrients vital blue 4 ml G
Blue Planet nutrients seaweed 4 MLG
Roots excelurator 1ml gal
Drip clean .4 ml gal
Bud XL 5 ml gal
Top shooter aka shooting powder 6ml g

Flushed for 5+days using general hydroponics Flora Kleen

This is the first time with Autoflower plants was a bit confused with the Newt feeding schedules but looks like we got it done.

IMAG0629.jpg

Pheno 2 little bit on the foxy side but sticky as hell

Trimmed a few and went ahead and put the rest in there going to let him do a dry trim and the him person is me lucky me
IMAG0630.jpg
IMAG0631.jpg
IMAG0632.jpg
IMAG0633.jpg
IMAG0634.jpg

Pheno 1: estimated 3 ounces
Pheno 2: estimated 10 ounces
Pheno 3: 6 ounces plus 2 ounces Sugar Leaf

As far as a smoke report have not had a good chance to get a good cure but I can tell you it is nice and high potency for sure.

That pile of widow should last you awhile!

Back