In the garden this am....flushed the ww xxl plants and defoliated the photo periods.
Still can't get over the purpling on the caylexes I do keep my temperatures around 75 degrees with the lights on and 68 degrees with the lights off... The chemdawg number 4 is proving to be a robust plant the zombie Kush smells amazing :) enjoy the pictures
IMAG0262_1.jpg
IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0264.jpg
IMAG0265.jpg
IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg
IMAG0268.jpg
IMAG0269.jpg
IMAG0270.jpg
IMAG0271.jpg
IMAG0272.jpg
IMAG0274.jpg
IMAG0276.jpg
IMAG0275.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg
thanks for stopping by!

Im pretty sure it could be made at home some how, it is supposedly organic as well. I think you need to have decent genetics in the first place for Terpinator to work, it really does ime enhance everything. I only use it in flower, the manufacturer does say it can be used through veg, personally I couldnt afford that. There does seem to be a smell of beer or malt, reckon they use a fermentation process to make it. I bet it will do wonders on the Ripper strain, washing machine is meant to be proper covered in the good stuff.

So I went ahead and started a flush on the White Widow XXL plants with them already starting to purple I'm assuming that it's due to the temperature change at night however I'm sure I will get some very nice colors out of these girls in the next 10 to 14 days just in time for a 4/20 :)
IMAG0278.jpg
IMAG0280.jpg

Im pretty sure it could be made at home some how, it is supposedly organic as well. I think you need to have decent genetics in the first place for Terpinator to work, it really does ime enhance everything. I only use it in flower, the manufacturer does say it can be used through veg, personally I couldnt afford that. There does seem to be a smell of beer or malt, reckon they use a fermentation process to make it. I bet it will do wonders on the Ripper strain, washing machine is meant to be proper covered in the good stuff.

Yeah recently on their Facebook page they offered some type of freebies they didn't say what.... I think it has something to do with like you said either malt , perhaps even hops the list goes on and on who knows I have used it through veg on my photo periods before and did not see any reason why I would use it the way they specify and 30 mils per gallon i stick to 10 mils and maybe 15 at the max just because I've used the 30 before and didn't see any benefit besides using more of the product which is great for the manufacturer LOL I have a friend that works at a brewery and he smelled the stuff and stated that it smells like a finishing product that they use on their hops IDK if that's true or not but once I put it to the test to where everything is identical I should have a final answer whether or not it is a necessity in a garden. I read some reviews stating that it Alters the natural taste and smell of the bud I have never ran across that problem but like you said you can't take a bag seed or low end genetics and expect to get top shelf bud it just ain't going to happen maybe one in a million if you're lucky

I've been water/feeding in coco daily sometimes 2 times a day....or more. Depending on what the plant consumes and it's the best of both worlds you're growing hydroponically so you get the speed and benefits of hydroponic growing along with the Forgiveness of growing in Coco... I used to be a lifelong grower and Sunshine Advance number 4 or promix HP still very good product but you only get soil results you don't get the rapid growth that the Coco / Hydro delivers the only thing I would recommend is getting a reservoir because mixing gallon by gallon is a pain in the ass LOL!

I want to thank everyone on Autoflower Network for being super kind and stopping by my grow if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to drop me a line as I stated in one of my previous Pages this will be a Perpetual grow so if you have any particular strain that maybe you're not able to grow I'm open for ideas peace love and respect to everyone !

Just purchased some ultimate coco with cork from DNA/Mill by accident, thought it was the ultimate soil with cork! anyways, im going to mix 50% of coco and 50% soil together, see if I can push the soil boundaries a bit more, might be disaster but got to be good start for the roots to feel a bit free'er.

Just purchased some ultimate coco with cork from DNA/Mill by accident, thought it was the ultimate soil with cork! anyways, im going to mix 50% of coco and 50% soil together, see if I can push the soil boundaries a bit more, might be disaster but got to be good start for the roots to feel a bit free'er.
Never used soil and coco, if your wanting to water/feed daily I would go with 100% coco or add some perlite....I've heard that adding coco to soil allows for more air to the roots than just reg soil. Your gonna have to water/feed like soil though with a soil ph. I'm you will get it dialed in.....I use roots excelurator best root product I've ever used I only use 1ml per gallon. Blue planet also offers root magic great when transplanting.

Nice man, proper frostie! DNA's Ultimate Soil already as lots of coco added so they say and to water it like coco, it is very different from any other soil ive used in the past, cork is added instead of perlite, very good at holding CO2. Never PH'd anything in my life from soil being able to buffer, maybe will if I go for the 50/50. Currently use Growers Ark Root stim, very popular in the UK and is supposedly made for use with the tap water we get here, have read House and Garden Roots Excelerator is the business though. Think the Terpinator is definitely working for you @swerve :smoking::smoking:

Last edited:
Yeah you should be good.... My own personal experience with mixing nutrients I start out with tap water I'm lucky enough to have a well that produces a very clean water @ 7.2 pH and 120 PPM so I don't feel the need to do any type of Ro water but what I've noticed is once I mix nutrients I pretty much always end up with a pH of 6.5 and of course me doing it Hydroponics all I want to be closer to 5.8 can't wait for the plants to start showing their colors giving them a good clean flush at 6.0 I actually had to pop open a few calyxes because I thought they were seeded but no they were just very swollen LOL I am astonished with the purple on White Widow but I keep my temperatures low at night.

Terpinator definitely going to run a good test to find out if it is really worth the price. Drop a link in here whenever you get your grow started.
:pass:

Back