Grow Mediums White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Looking awsome in here count me in;) great job in the training applied at the perfect time well done;) some big girls to come.i have 2 mephisto 3 bears og auto sisters going in my current grow.29 days old today.there fast growing big and strong just like yours.we have the perfect pheno.il show ya pics if u dont mind me posting;) happy growing;)

If you gave them anymore ppms you would get yellow tips from nute burn so well done bro for not overfeeding them.i know i sound like a broken record but you will thank me come harvest.i have never gone over 1ml per ltr for all my grows and still got nute burn i could of got away with 0.5ml per ltr all grow especially with the autopots because the girls drink so much they dont need hardly any ppms

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Looking awsome in here count me in;) great job in the training applied at the perfect time well done;) some big girls to come.i have 2 mephisto 3 bears og auto sisters going in my current grow.29 days old today.there fast growing big and strong just like yours.we have the perfect pheno.il show ya pics if u dont mind me posting;) happy growing;)
Thanks for joining the party @autobeast things are about to take off last round I started training a tad early so just trying to find a happy point the girls are healthy so should respond nicely

I definitely wouldn't mind you posting, would be nice to see your girls in action around the same age would be a nice comparison for sure [emoji41]

If you gave them anymore ppms you would get yellow tips from nute burn so well done bro for not overfeeding them.i know i sound like a broken record but you will thank me come harvest.i have never gone over 1ml per ltr for all my grows and still got nute burn i could of got away with 0.5ml per ltr all grow especially with the autopots because the girls drink so much they dont need hardly any ppms

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Definitely appreciated @2Stoned2Care just trying to dial things in not too many grows with the Remo line at least with autopots 1.5 to 2ml a ltr most likely will be the max for me the last Rez fill up and then today I haven't had to ph after adding nutes ph has fallen to 5.9 to 6.0 satisfied with that putting the ph balance of remos line to the test

2ml a ltr puts me around 650 to 700ppms with a starting ppm of 10 that's with a lil mammoth p as well will be keeping track of this as the girls progress watching for nute burn(I'll then know their limits with Remo's) a big thanks to you for staying on top of me on overfeeding saves a ton in nutes and the girls love it can't wait to get another autopot system allowing for more testing of the line and more dialing in [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzy thanks mate ur girls are looking perfectly on track big healthy and strong.my 3 bear sisters 29 days old today,have not been topped or trained due to a crammed tent.grown in soil,biobizz lightmix grown under led panel blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. .1 plant in 11 litre pot and 1 in a 15 litre bucket .if both in same size pot would both be the same size.both same pheno happy fast growing girls.here the 11 litre bear
_20170218_104310.JPG
and the 15 litre bear
_20170218_104340.JPG
and full tent shot to show there size.
_20170218_104623.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Izzy thanks mate ur girls are looking perfectly on track big healthy and strong.my 3 bear sisters 29 days old today,have not been topped or trained due to a crammed tent.grown in soil,biobizz lightmix grown under led panel blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. .1 plant in 11 litre pot and 1 in a 15 litre bucket .if both in same size pot would both be the same size.both same pheno happy fast growing girls.here the 11 litre bearView attachment 704009and the 15 litre bear View attachment 704010and full tent shot to show there size.View attachment 704011happy growing every1;)

Freaking awesome @autobeast I'd love to replace my 2 closet cases for a spectrum king 400+ or even the beast currently each girl has one closet case at 100 watts a piece I'd love to think they're a decent size for such low amount of watts and soon to be monsters I'd be okay with 1gpw[emoji23][emoji15][emoji848][emoji43]

Izzy thanks dude.my light is a sponsored light .its the blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. Runs at 570 true watts.and is more powerful than 1000w hps .it covers a 5x5 ft area.and i got it in a just over 3ft by 3ft tent.so that maybe why im getting insane fast growing plants.goliath is performing great and would recomend it over any kind light and half the price;) and my enviroments are perfect temps sit smoothly at 28c when lights on;) ur girls are gna go nuts now u turned ur autopots on.there gna make my girls look silly in no time im sure and bring u an awsome harvest of top quality smoke.happy growing;)

Izzy thanks dude.my light is a sponsored light .its the blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. Runs at 570 true watts.and is more powerful than 1000w hps .it covers a 5x5 ft area.and i got it in a just over 3ft by 3ft tent.so that maybe why im getting insane fast growing plants.goliath is performing great and would recomend it over any kind light and half the price;) and my enviroments are perfect temps sit smoothly at 28c when lights on;) ur girls are gna go nuts now u turned ur autopots on.there gna make my girls look silly in no time im sure and bring u an awsome harvest of top quality smoke.happy growing;)

Thanks for the kind words autobeast I can't wait too see these girls plump up first time using silica on any grow I also will be grabbing some astroflower (remos version of big bud) come flower so pretty excited to see these girls in action

I'm very familiar with the Goliath, grow pot cheaply is one of the reasons I started using 4 inch rockwool blocks to start seeds in I'd love to rock a Goliath but that light is extremely huge if I'm remembering correctly

The autopots have been on for about 2 weeks now, with my attempt to supercrop the girls within 24hrs the bent tops are facing back up as they continue to stretch I may try a lil lst to open them up we shall see[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
385bbdc1dabd6b1c06b2ca300d66cacd.jpg
37cd00511af10c2830eca4d6145eb82b.jpg

Been trying to tuck those huge fan leaves on the 3bears og the girl to the right, some are larger then my they look so healthy but still tempted to just chop the top fans off allowing for better and deeper light penetration but is it really worth it over just tucking them?? What are your guys thoughts on this??

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words autobeast I can't wait too see these girls plump up first time using silica on any grow I also will be grabbing some astroflower (remos version of big bud) come flower so pretty excited to see these girls in action

I'm very familiar with the Goliath, grow pot cheaply is one of the reasons I started using 4 inch rockwool blocks to start seeds in I'd love to rock a Goliath but that light is extremely huge if I'm remembering correctly

The autopots have been on for about 2 weeks now, with my attempt to supercrop the girls within 24hrs the bent tops are facing back up as they continue to stretch I may try a lil lst to open them up we shall see[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
385bbdc1dabd6b1c06b2ca300d66cacd.jpg
37cd00511af10c2830eca4d6145eb82b.jpg

Been trying to tuck those huge fan leaves on the 3bears og the girl to the right, some are larger then my they look so healthy but still tempted to just chop the top fans off allowing for better and deeper light penetration but is it really worth it over just tucking them?? What are your guys thoughts on this??

Personally I don't like messing with the big fan leaves as they are the engines of your plant and tucking is all I ever do while they are still vegging.

Looking awsome i have already snipped a few fans for that exact reason.there big fan leafs on these girls.were blocking good sites.snip away at any auto 4 weeks plus of age if healthy and strong.will be no shock or ill effect.and the goliath is huge mate 2.5 ft by 2.5ft and weights 57 pound,about 4 stone.i had to build a custom frame to sit on top of my tent to hold the weight of the mighty goliath.its no light weight.and performs awsome as can be seen in my plants;).and u see the true natural colour of ur plants under the perfectsun spectrum.looking in my tent at the plants is like looking at a plant outside in my garden.quite impressive and makes easier to spot any trouble accouring;) niel aka growpotcheeply is awsome.il.always be thankful to the bloke.top grower and led maker;) happy growing every1;)

Back