Grow Mediums White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Guys flowering is in the genetics of each individual plant it has nothing to do with using bloom nutes early.i have used just bloom from start to finish on all my grows and it makes no difference to when your girl will start flowering.i have had some girls start flowering at day 25 and others at day 35-40.

Your girls are looking great izzy bet your glad you stuck with the same feed.i know its hard to break the habit of a lifetime by giving them more and more and more lol :pighug:

It does sound suspect, I know, but @Nabzter is running a comparison grow and his tabs girl is well ahead of bottle fed. I'd say it's considerable, more than a couple of weeks.

Yeah nice one Iz, I'm running biotabs, which I think has caused mine to flower prematurely, I have colas forming at day 33 on sour bubblies, which aren't usually fast developers.

I ran nectar for the gods for a while great growth just have to be on top of things and read what the plants want, yield may not be the best but the taste and smells were out of this world [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys flowering is in the genetics of each individual plant it has nothing to do with using bloom nutes early.i have used just bloom from start to finish on all my grows and it makes no difference to when your girl will start flowering.i have had some girls start flowering at day 25 and others at day 35-40.

Your girls are looking great izzy bet your glad you stuck with the same feed.i know its hard to break the habit of a lifetime by giving them more and more and more lol :pighug:

Thanks 2stoned definitely great information I should've been clearer in my response getting when I start using bloom nutes and when autos actually begin to flower mixed up thanks for the save and the girls are just loving life I think if you look back in my first autopot journal these girls are about double the size at the same age [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

I think flower is partly down to genetics but also influenced by a range of other factors. For example put a girl in sub zero temps and you would be lucky to see her develop any flowers. Overfeed and cause a lockout and the same again. Ideal conditions always promotes faster development.

I think flower is partly down to genetics but also influenced by a range of other factors. For example put a girl in sub zero temps and you would be lucky to see her develop any flowers. Overfeed and cause a lockout and the same again. Ideal conditions always promotes faster development.

Thanks for the input nabzter I believe myself to have been a overfeeder in the past trying the less is more approach definitely will take some getting used too [emoji1360][emoji41]

Rez fill up these girls are drinking like newlyweds on a all inclusive cruise looking nice and healthy the stretch is on both the girls standing at roughly 18in a lil defol and supercropping on both to open them up been foliar feeding to help with stress a mix of velokelp Magnifical and recharge the girls love it
eb075d780d4e91caea53c4d0ea42c529.jpg
e19107d16d6cbabe8d08f9a428203a1f.jpg
f21a4d61850966c1f7f084febe7c4543.jpg
bfb7eb4ea77705676da4e7dcb436b802.jpg
6e4ea429ef575c6547b135c006e02d7b.jpg

Some huge fans [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Last edited:
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] the girls look droopy in a few of the pics still no tip burn or any sign of deficiencies keeping my [emoji102]'s on things last Rez fill up ppms were up around 650 going to back down some I'd really love to get this line and autopots dialed in [emoji1360][emoji41] could just simply be they're ready for fresh nutes haha sometimes I tend to overthink things [emoji52][emoji44][emoji43]

Back