Mephisto Genetics Wawashell Purple Nuggets DWC with Remo Nutrients

now thats nuts, she looks like a lovely smoke. your nuggets beat my crack i think. this is one to get tested
Crack or Crinkle? I am following you on the Sour Crinkle in DWC. :d5: I was thinking of growing Sour Crinkle in DWC before I decided Purple Nuggets, lol. I really loved Sour Crinkle, enough so I bought it twice before selling out, and grew 4 out last spring. I did not top or do any major training and they grew to about 2 to 2.5 ft tall. With blurple Chinese light. The high, well a really good after dinner kind of smoke. Hanging with friends after a night out, or hanging out at a camp fire ideal. But if ya over do it (or not used to a lot of thc/ high thc) she can put ya in the couch.

Man I love this strain!:bighug:

Crack or Crinkle? I am following you on the Sour Crinkle in DWC. :d5: I was thinking of growing Sour Crinkle in DWC before I decided Purple Nuggets, lol. I really loved Sour Crinkle, enough so I bought it twice before selling out, and grew 4 out last spring. I did not top or do any major training and they grew to about 2 to 2.5 ft tall. With blurple Chinese light. The high, well a really good after dinner kind of smoke. Hanging with friends after a night out, or hanging out at a camp fire ideal. But if ya over do it (or not used to a lot of thc/ high thc) she can put ya in the couch.

Man I love this strain!:bighug:
well for now my sour crack dwc :) we will see how my sour crinkle does :). :yay:
Sour crinkle is exactly what im looking for, dosent take forever to grow, isnt super huge, and a relaxer not a stimmy make you run around all day strain. I still have a grape crinkle seed, and man i miss the old grape crinkle but she was a bit unstable sometimes for me early on but it coulda been me.
keep up the good work!:smokeit:

well for now my sour crack dwc :) we will see how my sour crinkle does :). :yay:
Sour crinkle is exactly what im looking for, dosent take forever to grow, isnt super huge, and a relaxer not a stimmy make you run around all day strain. I still have a grape crinkle seed, and man i miss the old grape crinkle but she was a bit unstable sometimes for me early on but it coulda been me.
keep up the good work!:smokeit:
Sadly I missed Grape Crinkle and Sourhound, two I wish I would of jumped on, but at the time I was growing photos and just stumbled on AFN. At the time the only autos I had were Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel (reg seeds) and all turned male. But was hooked on auto from then on. But in the near future will be growing photos again, photo to auto breeding. Already have 1 or 2 planned out, Magic’s BLo x THSeeds MK Ultra, or BLo x Dinafem OG Kush. Haven’t decided yet, lol, but beginning next Jan (or after Sour Crinkle run this winter)

Sadly I missed Grape Crinkle and Sourhound, two I wish I would of jumped on, but at the time I was growing photos and just stumbled on AFN. At the time the only autos I had were Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel (reg seeds) and all turned male. But was hooked on auto from then on. But in the near future will be growing photos again, photo to auto breeding. Already have 1 or 2 planned out, Magic’s BLo x THSeeds MK Ultra, or BLo x Dinafem OG Kush. Haven’t decided yet, lol, but beginning next Jan (or after Sour Crinkle run this winter)

i didn't grab sour hound because i was only growing tiny strains back then and also it just didn't interest me. also i wasn't so interested in growing that i would drop a lot on it. Also i was only in my 24"x24"x36" space. ah the good old days. i was so stupid. i didn't personally grow photoperiods... ever. always autos from day 1. Autos are my thing, autos are my skill. Everything i focus on about cannabis is autos. Photos have their place for growers, but for me my grows require autos and they were the answer. i looked and looked but i just couldn't do photoperiods simply because of the chance of hermies from a true lights out black period was impossible no matter what for me. it just was never possible. it was too much stress on *ME* to have to worry about photoperiods and changing the timer to 12/12 from 18/6 and cloning and all that shit. I'd rather go from seed myself. Autoflowering Cannabis is so easy for me, you can make it as complex as you want or keep it simple. the mixes are there for the lazy person like me. and then there's the like 1 thousand part solution mixes that you add 1 microlitre of each part to and you got your solution for the day. so you might as well start mixing tomorrows and hope it dosent change in the next 12 hours till feeding because you wont be done for 11 and a half hours.
So with that being said, thats why im glad there's photo growers, you guys can breed it to auto. you can do the hard work, and i am glad to fork over the cash for a seed pack and just keep a seed left over in case theres no way i can ever get the seeds again and i need to reverse it. Some People don't see it that way though , but thats how it is with autos. It takes a lot more work to do an auto seed than a photo seed due to the breeding time to truly stabilize the auto trait. so for true auto traits i believe there should be a proper pay to those who breed them. So I say good luck and do it right! im gonna be watching the whole way obviously. i have been growing a healing path genetics White Widow CBD Haze and she is doing amazing, beautiful plant

i didn't grab sour hound because i was only growing tiny strains back then and also it just didn't interest me. also i wasn't so interested in growing that i would drop a lot on it. Also i was only in my 24"x24"x36" space. ah the good old days. i was so stupid. i didn't personally grow photoperiods... ever. always autos from day 1. Autos are my thing, autos are my skill. Everything i focus on about cannabis is autos. Photos have their place for growers, but for me my grows require autos and they were the answer. i looked and looked but i just couldn't do photoperiods simply because of the chance of hermies from a true lights out black period was impossible no matter what for me. it just was never possible. it was too much stress on *ME* to have to worry about photoperiods and changing the timer to 12/12 from 18/6 and cloning and all that shit. I'd rather go from seed myself. Autoflowering Cannabis is so easy for me, you can make it as complex as you want or keep it simple. the mixes are there for the lazy person like me. and then there's the like 1 thousand part solution mixes that you add 1 microlitre of each part to and you got your solution for the day. so you might as well start mixing tomorrows and hope it dosent change in the next 12 hours till feeding because you wont be done for 11 and a half hours.
So with that being said, thats why im glad there's photo growers, you guys can breed it to auto. you can do the hard work, and i am glad to fork over the cash for a seed pack and just keep a seed left over in case theres no way i can ever get the seeds again and i need to reverse it. Some People don't see it that way though , but thats how it is with autos. It takes a lot more work to do an auto seed than a photo seed due to the breeding time to truly stabilize the auto trait. so for true auto traits i believe there should be a proper pay to those who breed them. So I say good luck and do it right! im gonna be watching the whole way obviously. i have been growing a healing path genetics White Widow CBD Haze and she is doing amazing, beautiful plant
Nice, white widow CBD haze, I have been getting more into the whole CBD.

Nice, white widow CBD haze, I have been getting more into the whole CBD.
its a beautiful looking plant, and shes gonna be awesome. there's a few further along in the healing path genetics sub forum here on AFN but its a newer strain so still learning about the plant. small indy breeder, great guys. head on over! increased CBD dosent always mean lowered THC or even if THC is lowered it dosent mean that the weed is any worse if its more medical. theres so much thats awesome about medical weed. If someone said i had to choose between rec weed and medical weed the rest of my life i would choose medical hands down. You know you can get a good nights sleep from medical strains, you can still get high as a kite or higher on some too, and they also have so many effects that can keep the hubby from seizing that it helps him keep out of the hospital!

its a beautiful looking plant, and shes gonna be awesome. there's a few further along in the healing path genetics sub forum here on AFN but its a newer strain so still learning about the plant. small indy breeder, great guys. head on over! increased CBD dosent always mean lowered THC or even if THC is lowered it dosent mean that the weed is any worse if its more medical. theres so much thats awesome about medical weed. If someone said i had to choose between rec weed and medical weed the rest of my life i would choose medical hands down. You know you can get a good nights sleep from medical strains, you can still get high as a kite or higher on some too, and they also have so many effects that can keep the hubby from seizing that it helps him keep out of the hospital!
I am definitely with u on the medical over rec. canna.

I am definitely with u on the medical over rec. canna.
you're gonna always have that with purple nuggets though. you're gonna have that perfect one looking at your pics. it has all the boxes you're looking for ticked and you're gonna be very happy with it. its such an amazing specimen you've got there. it looks like you just made a rock candy interpretation of colas. i wish i had that right now. id take them tasty nuggets when they are done. I would probably be setting aside an eight for the first night to smoke as much as possible :smokeit:

Well had to harvest PN. My weekend vacay a few weeks ago finally caught up. She was starting to wilt as of slowly passing. Not completely where I wanted her, but she is damn close and been on a flush for a good week (no the wilting and drying out is not from flush, lol). Trichs are there, just waiting on final swell. But all is cool and lesson learned, DO NOT STAY AWAY TO LONG, including in DWC.
image.jpg

IlluminAuto Purple Nuggets (aka Strawberry Nuggets Purple Pheno), when harvested really really stunk. During Grow not so bad, but damn. My daughter (which hidden from her) kept yelling at me to quite farting and take a shower. Lol. So what does a good father do? I blamed it on her mother, lol:crying:

Back