Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Thank you buddy, this is a strain I think was looked over, glad I have 49 of them left now, lol after that sale.

Sorry, jumped the gun. Have to spread the rep around some more before getting back to you. Just goes to show how great the plants you are putting out are!

Sorry, jumped the gun. Have to spread the rep around some more before getting back to you. Just goes to show how great the plants you are putting out are!
Haha thank, genetics and equipment are making it easier but I still haven't found my stride with these autos as I would like but going polish up the indoor phototherapy game and get my indoors dialed in before I play with them at 3-5 of the same strain at a time runs. I've tasted a decent variety but still not many breeders so wanna open that up more.

Haha thank, genetics and equipment are making it easier but I still haven't found my stride with these autos as I would like but going polish up the indoor phototherapy game and get my indoors dialed in before I play with them at 3-5 of the same strain at a time runs. I've tasted a decent variety but still not many breeders so wanna open that up more.

Looks like one hello spring stride already!

Back