Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

20181206_143015.jpg
Ghost Toof grapefruity aroma and stacking well, 4g mega, 1.5g bud explosion, 1.7g sweet candy, 2ml seaweed , .7ml Enhancement MC, all per gallon. She should do well in the end.
20181206_143051.jpg

20181206_143059.jpg

I’ve seen where they grow tomatoes upside down but I never seen a cannabis plant frown upside down. Rotate the pic however then save them edit again and go around till it’s straight again save and it will be straight in here. Weird but it works.

Girls r looking great as well.

I can't rotate pics here, I can on my phone but as u see still doesn't matter.

Looking superb in the bat cave, good citizen... Them 'toof' illuminautos I grew took on that melon/grapefruit(take your word for it, don't spend much time in the produce aisle) Sweet n Sour, ghost toof.... The sweet n sour being slept on IMO, my jar may not make it to full cure, got @12g left... The bad part of growing solo

I can't rotate pics here, I can on my phone but as u see still doesn't matter.
I have an I phone 8 I think. If I Edit in photos once and save. Then go back in and rotate all the way back around till it’s straight they come out straight for some reason. If your on an iPhone try it again. I don’t use any edit app just the photo app that is pre downloaded.

This girl is gonna be some fat chunky dank buds I can tell already she's so oily and scented up it's crazy. She's over 50 days now and stacking hard. She downs a liter pretty dam quick. 3 liters a day is her total and its about to go to 4 a day at the rate she's drinking not to mention hard as a rock flowering from day one of flowering, so if ur sleeping on this strain I wouldn't shed gonna yield very well in a short time. Even the 2 broken branches are doing very well.
20181209_103223.jpg
20181209_103223.jpg
20181209_103207.jpg
20181209_103213.jpg

This girl is gonna be some fat chunky dank buds I can tell already she's so oily and scented up it's crazy. She's over 50 days now and stacking hard. She downs a liter pretty dam quick. 3 liters a day is her total and its about to go to 4 a day at the rate she's drinking not to mention hard as a rock flowering from day one of flowering, so if ur sleeping on this strain I wouldn't shed gonna yield very well in a short time. Even the 2 broken branches are doing very well. View attachment 984459 View attachment 984459 View attachment 984449 View attachment 984452

Damn nice :slap: well deserved

Thank you brother, big thank you to. I have bloom bulbs for the t5 fixture also I may leave her in there too finish on her own.

Back