Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Looking good midIN. Which strain is the stinkiest. Ive heard that cdlc is loud. That white chem looks great too.

Looking good midIN. Which strain is the stinkiest. Ive heard that cdlc is loud. That white chem looks great too.
CDLC has her days but white chem is worse I think but it's a fruity gas tank. Get above 76-77F in tent and they are really loud.

Gonna have to run the white crack, white chem, Walter white together and see who fairs the best in snow and pressing, maybe do another Grapey Walter with them.

The chem is solid chunks no other way around it she is going to be big yields. Top to bottom grease balls that are to heavy to support without help.

Picked these off the ghost toof today
IMG_20181127_075706.jpg
IMG_20181127_075814.jpg
IMG_20181127_075717.jpg

Been working on this dry/cure box as this one is more high tech then my usual cabinet. But since this was free and everything I used was refurbished and restore make this, I own a business that cleans repo property up on the side have for years so I get alot of stuff if I want so been trying to make dry cabinet for friends who are closer growing and stinking up thier places. So here's my 4th one I just finished up this one is mine though haha.h as storage underneath it also for jars. When curing.n o to find all my slaps.
IMG_20181128_130153.jpg
IMG_20181128_130206.jpg
IMG_20181128_131520.jpg
IMG_20181128_131528.jpg
IMG_20181128_133029.jpg
IMG_20181128_131746.jpg

Shes pretty air tight and lockable. Pretty no but should serve a purpose pretty good. @Rollin_along here's a $0 project

that's a project I need to look at maybe. I was just going to setup a clothes line in the garage. One of the real old school ones with the cable and the pulleys and I could literally hang branches to dry using clothes pins. I still will do that, and maybe even using salvage. But a box might be nice for the flowers that won't get pressed and go to friends and fam.

that's a project I need to look at maybe. I was just going to setup a clothes line in the garage. One of the real old school ones with the cable and the pulleys and I could literally hang branches to dry using clothes pins. I still will do that, and maybe even using salvage. But a box might be nice for the flowers that won't get pressed and go to friends and fam.
That's my thought all this new canna is great but I Still love my flowers and how they look. Plus it's way easier to control the climate in there. AC infinity on Amazon has some great stuff and cheap. I'm also adding a humidity and temperature control panel to this box from infinity. So I guess I am spending $24 on the box after all but still cheap and easy

Back