Mephisto Genetics 4 Solo Cup Mephisto's -Forgotten Cookies, Samsquanch OG, White Crack, Grapey Walter

I think its a great way to get variety. I think the toughest part for me for the solos was to keep them stable from dumping them over. So, if i was ro so it again i would build a stability tray.
The amount of work and low yields make Solo plants more work thsn what its worth. Its fun for a challenge...but the Juice isnt worth the Squeeze. Using a 2 Liter will atleast yeild more for your efforts. Good luck, slow

The plants in solo cups would probably be for pollen (males or reversed) or mainly for seeds, the ones grown for flower would be in 1-liter or 1-gallon airpots. I'm thinking adding a couple in solos could be an easy way to make a bunch of crosses.

They came out great man, did they drink much?
I can't accurately answer that question. I really neglected them, feeding/saturating the medium when i was able and just letting them sit in the runoff since i was not going to be home. The days i was home they could have been fed twice a day especially when in flower.

I know it's a pain to keep them watered when their that small, Letting them sit in the run off is a good way to keep them drinking for sure. You plan on doing any more in solo cups like that?

I know it's a pain to keep them watered when their that small, Letting them sit in the run off is a good way to keep them drinking for sure. You plan on doing any more in solo cups like that?
Not planning on solo cup grows for now. Maybe sometime down the road.

Back