New Grower Auto Mazar / Ultimate - Autopots - Coco - LED

Here is a better photo to see the colour of my babies. Hoping this is just how they are from the start!

20190106_172343.jpg

@St. Tom Anything to be concerned with? Still looks the same this morning. Coco is still moist and haven't feed since yesterday. I'm sure I've done something wrong lol

at this stage sometimes you think its stopped its just there tiny and are making roots i can see shes grown dont over water and she will be fine pal

at this stage sometimes you think its stopped its just there tiny and are making roots i can see shes grown dont over water and she will be fine pal
No concern over the colour of her? I can tell she is growing slowly just an over concerned dad lol.

I'm also considering topping both of them, pretty much trying to follow your grows lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

No concern over the colour of her? I can tell she is growing slowly just an over concerned dad lol.

I'm also considering topping both of them, pretty much trying to follow your grows lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
first two weeks are always the slowest hang in there

I can tell it is indeed growing a bit, just worried about the leaf colour as it looks light to me. Though since it's my first grow I guess im over reacting?
have you looked at them under natural light sometime grow lights can make things look pale

Dont worry about a pale colour at the beginning. They dont really need much nutrient at the beginning so chances are very low for too less nutrients.
The first 2 weeks are slow because they building up a solid root system.
The growth will be exponential once the roots have developed.
Imo the explotion in size will happen when you have like 5 leafpairs.
Once you have some real canna leafs the colour is an good indicator for nutrientneeds - deep green is good (but not too dark -> too much nutrients).

Dont overwater them, because roots need air to breath, but overwatering with coco is close to impossible. Just hold them moist, because thats what you have to do in coco.
Soil needs to get drier after watering for air to reach the roots, this however does not apply to coco. But if unsure: dry is better than too wet.

For lights:
At the beginning they dont need much light because they dont have leafs to work with it. When you have some developed leafpairs turn them on max.
For example at my grow after like 14 days i turned all 480W on the 6 plants.
When i started i only used 120W, then 240W and finally full 480W.

At the beginning patience is key to success!

Back