Grow Mediums White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

And the party has begun
46ed58c582660eba2160c36a9e5a17a6.jpg
hahaha you think this is the main cola???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks roasty I was only able too chop down the 3bears as We all know trimming gets boring fast [emoji23] white crack will get the axe in a few more days let her plump up some more under both of the lights

Filled two trays with the branches as you can see had a few huge ones excited is an understatement got her hangin up [emoji41][emoji41]
bce2e67deadc503edfa886065a8220b1.jpg
5cd4f5fe51adea46564a39e711b1a8c6.jpg

What a real success, congrats those buds look devine my good friend

I am new to this game but everyone has been very helpful, some of the first people who helped me are here enjoying your thread.

@Sensi Jay @HemiSync @Hansbricks at @Wile e Peyote @Roasty McToasty and all the others i have forgotten. What a great place.

Last edited:
What a real success, congrats those buds look devine my good friend

I am new to this game but everyone has been very helpful, some of the first people who helped me are here enjoying your thread.

@Sensi Jay @HemiSync @Hansbricks at @Wile e Peyote @Roasty McToasty and all the others i have forgotten. What a great place.

James soak it all up man tons of great growers around here my third year growing and I'm always learning something new hahaha the autopots and recharge handle most of the growing [emoji23] thanks I definitely appreciate the kind words

The 3bears is still drying about another day got a few small branches that were ready for final trim then go jars... Here's a shot of some dried nugs
a0a0aa76492c06377c2d5bc4e14533e5.jpg
pretty frosty if yu ask me [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

The 3bears is still drying about another day got a few small branches that were ready for final trim then go jars... Here's a shot of some dried nugs
a0a0aa76492c06377c2d5bc4e14533e5.jpg
pretty frosty if yu ask me [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Very sparkly and pretty. :d5:

Now get your aluminum foil hat on and listen to my paranoia. I recently saw a security piece where they were recommending no longer doing peace signs in photos. Supposedly because of the great resolution our phone cameras have, scammers and hackers can grab your fingerprints right off the picture and use them for whatever. But if the crooks are doing it, what is to stop law enforcement from doing the same thing and if you happen to have your prints on file somewhere, identify you from a picture of your hand. So two things to be paranoid about. :cools:

Back