Grow Mediums White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Job well done on this grow @IzzyTheGrower those are some fat frosty buds! :thumbsup:
I think you've pretty much maxed out what those 100w lights can do, might have to step up to the 400w for next grow. ;)

Much appreciated hansbricks I think you might be right time to move up to the 400+ or even the sk600 [emoji23] coco sure made a big difference this round excited to get another autopot grow growing can only get better from here on out

Thanks for stopping by [emoji41] [emoji100] [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo the white crack met the axe today after having a few days to dry out on the plant her buds weren't the fastest but she surely has a bunch of evenly sized buds more branches then the 3bears that's for sure don't wanna jinx myself but I may hit 1gpw with this grow [emoji41][emoji28]

a88e3dc70b63637e38c1cd2ef95539ab.jpg
the 3bears almost ready for the jars turkey bags for a few days
b5f9c30d81211a62dd33dcdf35119f77.jpg
the white crack taking up the length of the closet man ol man does she smell amazing can't wait until after the cure very excited to say the least [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] will have dry weights soon

8f77acd7db9d903b69daadf22e5d3172.jpg
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Last edited:
Awesome grow, very glad I found this journal. You're a great grower. :thumbsup:

Thanks for stopping by Seabass, if all my girls could be grown in autopots I would they make things so much easier one of the best investments made so far that and the awesome ass Recharge [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

I appreciate the kind words, I still feel like a noob at times even though I'm on my 3rd year growing gotta love it we learn something new on a daily basis

The white crack is now dried up and in the jars the 3bears been in jars for about a week now weighed up to right around 70 grams give or take the half I have smoked maybe more [emoji23]

I wish I got more of the white as even without the cure the taste and smell is just amazing super gassy super loud

The white crack was left w/o the Rez for about 5days and was hung dried for about a week the 3bears was cut down fresh off the Rez and only dried for about 3to4 days with less leaves left for trim honestly the white crack I just removed the huge fans and hung her up the extra foliage really extended the dry time and enclosed all the dankness

I'm about 50 grams shy of 1gram per watt what I love about having a journal I can go back through and see what needs to be improved on I know one thing for sure the quality is definitely there my best smoke to date next to my nectar for the gods grow [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] preparing for the fastbuds comp trying to bring my A game maybe get a chance to compete with some of you guys following along as well

65dd7e68c167dead0efa6fc5b0400345.jpg
3bears og nug
86a7d1513db07bc8f74b61f29b2bb621.jpg
ae7725c4dfdc0ec7ef5792b4c5a80994.jpg
white crack looking lovely [emoji91]

The white crack is now dried up and in the jars the 3bears been in jars for about a week now weighed up to right around 70 grams give or take the half I have smoked maybe more
emoji23.png

I wish I got more of the white as even without the cure the taste and smell is just amazing super gassy super loud

The white crack was left w/o the Rez for about 5days and was hung dried for about a week the 3bears was cut down fresh off the Rez and only dried for about 3to4 days with less leaves left for trim honestly the white crack I just removed the huge fans and hung her up the extra foliage really extended the dry time and enclosed all the dankness

I'm about 50 grams shy of 1gram per watt what I love about having a journal I can go back through and see what needs to be improved on I know one thing for sure the quality is definitely there my best smoke to date next to my nectar for the gods grow
emoji41.png
emoji41.png
emoji41.png
preparing for the fastbuds comp trying to bring my A game maybe get a chance to compete with some of you guys following along as well

65dd7e68c167dead0efa6fc5b0400345.jpg
3bears og nug
ae7725c4dfdc0ec7ef5792b4c5a80994.jpg
white crack looking lovely
emoji91.png

@IzzyTheGrower damn fine looking harvest m8... :slap:

but you did just put your fingerprint online .... :crying:

Enjoy mate well done.im enjoying a 3 bear nug as the rest dries up.il say it again.3 bears og is defo the strongest auto bud i have come across in my 5 years of growing.smell taste and hit.pure amazing.super strong potent and stinking.if u aint tried it growers.ur missing out;) happy growing every1;)

Back