I'm on Dads puter..so I took his. Also pertains to a few gifts I inherited or so I was told by the docs. (freak)

I was the one who introduced all my stoner friends to bud grown in the golden crescent. They all started calling me j.p. kindbud and it stuck. No more compacted Mexican weed for them after that!

pretty simple. my name is johnny.. and way back somewhere in highschool i used to have some sweaters, and hoodys from Lonsdale. so one day a dude yelled johnsdale and that kinda stuck.

to bad that quickly after that the media in the Netherlands spread a lot of false rumors and hatred and gave a bad name to the brand, and the people who bought that clothes

I have a slight obsession with 80's surfing cult films...it's okay if you don't get it. Sometimes I don't either:shrug::crying:

My father left me a farm. Was pursuing alternative career. However have now decided I'd like the quiet life. I am a newbie please be gentle.
IMG_20180721_124734_1532175659471.jpg

In ‘81, after doing my four years in the Air Force, I found myself moving from place to place trying to find my place in the world. On a stop over at my dads ranch in Montana he told me that I reminded him of one of those tumbleweeds just rolling all over the countryside. After that, every time we talked he would always call me Tumbleweed or just Weeds. I use the comic strip character Tumbleweed as my avatar in honor of my dad who was a cowboy. The 59 is the year I was born and the age I'll be next month.

Last edited:
Back