I got some dutch treat haze thats pretty good, and some shit called John Wayne lol.

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough (indica pheno) sugar leaf in a giant tube joint! Great smoke, less high than bud, still pretty twerked!

i've been getting 'ready to roll' (aka endo/end of the jar) from a compassion club. no idea what all is in it, but it's $3/g lol

Iceolator made from creammatic & northern light auto

Nik I tried iceolator in Amsterdam, very strong, lovely flavour... Loved it... Kinda jealous right about now tho...Sat here with my average K2 photo strain a friend grew...

Make ure own iceolator dominas Its real easy i always make iT with my tjc covered leafs and my fluffy buds

what are you blasting into your lungs right now?

First time posting. I tried to reply to another but it didn't have this box? Just has title thing. Can someone tell me. I'm hitting the cheesequake in my vapepen.vape ? Yeah right. Big clouds. Then its a frosty bowl of the jgold kush. That jgold hits like a sledgehammer to the frontal lobe. Almost as hard as the cheesequake wax. Then for later I have some asskick sativas rolled up to share at the collective. Always fun to smoke some j's with the bros. Just hard to pick what strains I want to blow them away with. Great to be in the EMERALD KINGDOM!! So much to smoke,not enough time...

Damn breederj ...let me hit that:bong:.......coughcough...ok now i understand what your saying...ok brother this is all you do scroll to the bottom of any page you would like to reply too......looky looky
JzT20sW2vf2AS9P7+D4uJ6dLtPiMdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
JzT20sW2vf2AS9P7+D4uJ6dLtPiMdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

type your post and hit post quick reply....

Ok i try to give you a screen shot but it didnt work ...lets test it out post a test post here...

Scroll down til you see this and reply :smokebuds:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-14-20-08-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-14-20-08-14.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
Back