And jeez louisee would love to be hitting that right now, smoking some NL X Blueberry (pyramid seeds) :stylez rasta smoke:

I've been smoking on some Space Helmet during the days, and some God Bud for the nighttime smoke lately.

all I've been smoking is pakastani hash plant... thats all there is where I live, gets old after a while :Stones slap:

Ghaze x C99 xC99 and MOB and some MOB Hash that I made.

I've got a couple highrise auto freebies on the go and hoping it's something containing the ghaze. It looks like it'll lean to the sativa-type high which is what I'm after.

I would love to smoke some paki hashpant with you. I'm a hashmaker and there's nothing better than a plant heavily coated with the trichs we all love. And there isn't many strains that have that taste.. But I know that variety is the spice of life. Ill try anything twice

What is mob? Space helmet is new to me too. What kind of hash? Ice co2 butane shine qwiso dryice dry sieve? I just finished a run of cheesequake wax. Mmm cheesy.I traded some last nite for some of my bros spacequeen 73u ice bubble. Not near as strong as my wax but I like diff flavors. Plus I like to share the tasty. Another bro has a bunch of my n.lights strain he blasted but he didn't listen to my purging tutiledge so still has tane in it booo. Not any worse than the weed store around here though. Yeah I want some b northern and cindy yumm

I've been smoking a lot of Blue Cheese this week

I want some blue cheese right now! I been neglecting a iss gonna see if I can take some babies. I've never smoked pineapple but I have 3 bag seeds that a assoiate got in his smoke from a disp. What do you think about the taste and high? I been thinking of plantin em.

Back