You breed this yourself?I grown a couple anvils and a few Nitebloods from magic. and this sounds like an amazing combo. How is it?
No i don't have the space to do anyhting like that - it was a gift from a friend. It was absolutely banging :rofl: total flavour, nice dark buds, quite heavy and can easily put you to sleep or friends into a whiteout :rofl:

I wanna try more of FDs strains .. they're all quite long big strains, but worth it IMO! ^_^

No i don't have the space to do anyhting like that - it was a gift from a friend. It was absolutely banging :rofl: total flavour, nice dark buds, quite heavy and can easily put you to sleep or friends into a whiteout :rofl:

I wanna try more of FDs strains .. they're all quite long big strains, but worth it IMO! ^_^
Im so jelly.lol. I just popped a wicked witch by magic. I wanna try the coal miners daughter. Or bobby widow but not sure if hes still breeding that one. I dont mind the little longer either. They reward you alot more. And more time to train and come back from any mistake.

Some well cured Sticky fingers auto Smashing herbs

Wake and bake with some modified grapes 25. Greasy :thumbsup: :baked:

Attachments

• 20220414_142231.jpg
    20220414_142231.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • Image_2022-04-20 09_45_45_870.png
    Image_2022-04-20 09_45_45_870.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Back