Just finished a photo grow; Pyramid seeds Black Cherry Punch, Pacific seeds Ghost Train Haze and Forbidden Fruit, and Seedsman Gelato OG. All were great but I am preferring the Ghost Train Haze.
Next grow; extract grade mephistos genetics.

I'm on some Special Kush from Royal Queen seeds. Cheapest seed in their catalogue but I must say the smoke easily beats out the Northern Lights, Cheese and even the Blueberry all of which I've grown from them. Grew this Kush as a test run of my new tent, got a couple of small jars out of her.
Taste is a fruity berry kind of heavy Kush. The high is strong and it lasts, doesn't shoot you way up or bring you way down. All round darn fine smoke.
I'm in the Netherlands and I gotta say, some humble home grown bud is way better than the schwag you get in the coffeeshops. I'll not be paying 10,-eur/g for stale brickweed again in this lifetime ! :jointman:
_20210601_164720.JPG

Bloody Skunk and Purple Punch is what I have on the go at the moment, little bit of a Pina in a curing jar as well that needs a couple of weeks :smoking:

20211002_222640.jpg
:baked:troubled grape, cosmic apprentice and hubbabubbasmelloscope.

Back