Tangiematic anyone, blend of purples, reds, fluorescent greens & a nice perfect sweetness in the air...Cute little tite bud Hermie seeds from the original grow (Fast Buds Tangiematic). Guess mama stressed out, got about 50 hermies seed from 8 plants. All sprouted, and the plants are only half the size of the mother (Used blurple lights, along with “reptile UV bulbs after day 55” to day 85 or so & now the last 15-20 days red led only.
(Plants are loaded with trics & color is insane)
Orchid food, Molasses & Hawaiian bud & bloom food...used.
102 days into grow...Letting these puppies go full Amber, wanting a heavy hitter couch lock hash this round...Why not!!! :doh:
8E538A61-8D06-4514-8B1E-A1B30F2A6F9B.jpeg
AB21C93A-EB02-4A5F-8188-F7E9A27EEF92.jpeg
7BFCF3FB-4F22-4156-AD5A-193C7BDA1E3A.jpeg

Tangiematic anyone, blend of purples, reds, fluorescent greens & a nice perfect sweetness in the air...Cute little tite bud Hermie seeds from the original grow (Fast Buds Tangiematic). Guess mama stressed out, got about 50 hermies seed from 8 plants. All sprouted, and the plants are only half the size of the mother (Used blurple lights, along with “reptile UV bulbs after day 55” to day 85 or so & now the last 15-20 days red led only.
(Plants are loaded with trics & color is insane)
Orchid food, Molasses & Hawaiian bud & bloom food...used.
102 days into grow...Letting these puppies go full Amber, wanting a heavy hitter couch lock hash this round...Why not!!! :doh:
View attachment 1300222View attachment 1300223View attachment 1300224
Oops... what are you smoking right now... well Girl Scout cookies homemade bubble hash
just a nice nice overall body high.

Orange kush from the dispensary.. not the greatest.. Can't wait to harvest my first batch!

I’m smoking on my own strain

Back