Lemon haze
I have got some lemon haze beans what is the smoke like

I had seeds from Seed city of Lemon Haze and tried to start 3 of them and none of them popped in January. :shrug:The guy I work for now and then gave me 2 lemon glaze a few day's ago.
20210215_111408_(1)_(2).jpg

(AKA) Lemon haze:pass:

I have got some lemon haze beans what is the smoke like
Didn’t grow these, got from friend from dealer. Think it would be way better if fresh. Not bad though... nice head feel that slides to relaxed but aware stone not heavy but not light. Like I said it could be better. Can’t wait til my photos are done. Then I’ll have a selection. Cali orange, blueberry, white widow, and HSO Passionfruit punch.

Smoking SSSC's Pineapple Poison. I'm not much into Sativas but DAMN this is good shit!

Smoking SSSC's Pineapple Poison. I'm not much into Sativas but DAMN this is good shit!
Nice :headbang: I can hardly wait to try mine.
20210219_111738_(1).jpg

In 9 weeks plus dry n cure time... I guess about 16 weeks form today... I'll join you :drunks:and we'll smoke
:pass:

What's really great about that plant? I did NOTHING but water her. She was in a 3 gallon pot of organic soil for 84 days. No top dressing, no teas, nothing but plain water ( RO with 120 ppms of Cal/Mag. ) So the soil and my HLG QB304 based light can take all the credit lol!

And that pic was taken 3 days before chop.

That's a nice looking girl:drool:

Back