finally came outa the desert and into civilisation for a moment...hahaha :Cool:

thought i would share w/ ya:peace:

got an O-Pen...its awesome! get about 50 hit from one cartridge...

ok were did u get this? sounds so cool........i just smoked some dried Durban poison from our first harvest off a photo....was really stunted though

I got the O-Pen at the dispensary...they are awesome...there is hashoil inside the cartridge...

what up Smash.... i have to look that up ,o- pen........i'm smoking TD bubble hash ...

Bit of OG Cheese atm bought not grown... Doesnt taste quite as good that way...

Fuck I just smoked a blunt of photo og Kush and than like 10bong hits of ghaze x c99 and am going to see the Wolverine... :rofl: I don't know how well I'm going to be able concentrate.... : crying: I hope I don't fall AslEep

Edit: forgot how awesome Kush and ghaze are in that you feel like your going to knock out than this alert calm pain free feeling comes over you... Made for a very enjoyable movie... Though my favorite part had to be the last min scene during the credits... :jaw:

Last edited:
Fuck I just smoked a blunt of photo og Kush and than like 10bong hits of ghaze x c99 and am going to see the Wolverine... :rofl: I don't know how well I'm going to be able concentrate.... : crying: I hope I don't fall AslEep

Great movie to be baked and watch. Just don't watch a bootleg copy like I did because when they speak another language the Russian subtitles don't help lol.

I'm smoking some kind of unknown sativa dom stuff and gettin ready for breaking bad and dexter! Not much taste but very head-high.

Some fan leaves I got from a buddy's last harvest. Actually especially used to blend with the standard hashish I get from my local dealer (not fkin worth the money but there's nothing else to smoke y'know?) for my ICE-bong. Also really good to mix with yer ground weed if you want to roll with the coach wagon instead of 1st class. I mean... you get yer high but you dilute the mix a bit with fan leaves. YOU wont feel any difference my friend, lemme tell ya dat! Ah well...

Morrocan hashish is very common in Sweden. ...but I've got nuthin'. I just smoked the last bowl of that fistful of fan leaves I got from my buddy. Well... I'm just starting my first grow here. But its like 3 months from harvest. The seeds haven't germinated-ted-ted-ted yet. Sorry, I'm weird like that. Guess that's why I don't have that many friends. Almost nobody wants to pierce through that weird shell and find an actually pretty nice and decent person. That's also why I prefer the american mentality. The swedes are cold man. Well, unless you're a foreign tourist. Then we're all glad, happy and open and whatnot. Fuck that man, that's so fake. Come live here, you'll see. 80% of the swedes are "grey" dude. Nevermind that shit now lol...

I'll be smokin' Big Devil #2 in the end of nov/beginning of dec. That'll keep me occupied for the winter. Hopefully I have a job next week. Waitin' for a call. Anyway... a bit off topic, sry. But yeah... fan leaves (or even better: sugar leaves!) all teh way. Or some herb mix of natural stuff. Have a nice evening!! Peesh!

Last edited:
I just ground up my first batch of properly dried (still not cured) buds from my first autofem grow, Nirvana Short Rider. Getting ready to load a bowl and take some pulls here in a few minutes. I've actually tried a few different experiments with the non-dried buds, using a food dehydrator to decarb a couple of buds and then vape and smoke them. I also plucked a couple of popcorn buds and chopped them up with my trimmer and then put them in my Silver Surfer vaporizer completely fresh. Even though you can decarb your buds using a vape and careful temp control while taking pulls, I found that the 15 minute decarb in the dehydrator gave a better results. I found some info online about vaping fresh buds, and quite a few people stated it was the same as vaping dried buds. I didn't quite find this to be true, but in a pinch, it works pretty good and it does get you medicated! This is all good to know for times when I'm low on meds and might need to pluck a few buds to get by. It's also a good way to test a plant to see if it's done or needs a bit more time.

@Chilly Chillli - The Swedes I know were all really cool and really fun. Of course, they were also a bit eccentric and crazy, and that's what I loved about them. My friend I worked with went to Uni in Gothenburg and is back up there now working. I'm hoping to get to visit him one of these days again soon! It's actually not too bad of a flight from Alaska - if my back and body are up for it, that is. See, I always cringed when I was traveling around Euroland with my camera (it's what I did/kind of still do) and came across those overtly American tourists that I found to be more annoying than fingernails on a chalkboard. I think most people who have a good worldview are pretty hard on their own nationalities. I've had this talk with a lot of people from a lot of different places! Besides, we all know that the Germans are the most "grey". By far ;)

Okay, time to try this dried stuff and melt into my chair. Then, in a few hours, it's time to go check on and possibly harvest one of the autofem Nirvana Norhtern Lights. I could use a good Indica right now. Big Low pressure and rains have moved into my neck of the woods. My body is not happy. First time it's ever reacted to weather like this. Kind of scares me about the move here....... Oh well. I'll just smoke more :gthumb:

Hey all got a special treat im smoking on today, she was a gift from yoda that a friend of mine grew. It was the Think Different X Russian Dragon = Special Ed I believe. Boy oh boy was she a beauty, and a joy to grow. I help my friend often in the garden and watched her from the beginning. He took her a whopping 87 days for some, it was a long staggered chop to see how she long she could go.

yielded around 1.5oz of this fine smoke, something ive only dreamed about as far as taste and appearance. A piney, skunk aroma that will burn the nose hairs on an inhale. A heavy medicinal strain as if I smoke more than a bowl or two I am down for the count.

Well here she is, I have some more of these fantastic beans and will hopefully be growing them in super soil after my current photo run, that everyone should peep as I just posted day 28 of flower.:smokebuds::tiphat:

This pic was taken today. the bud was slow dried for around 8 days and has cured for around 2.5 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_8802.jpg
    IMG_8802.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 27
Back