Me too the only logical choice .....

I am smoking, as I have been for most of the past 18 months, brick weed from the jungles of feck knows where. Once I lose half the bought weight by removing the main branches, I lose another half removing the other crud that's in the brick, including strips of plastic wrapper.

This crap is guaranteed to rip holes in my lungs, while producing an effect akin to being hit over the head with a large wooden mallet. But it's all there is in this part of the world (rural south-east Asia). :-|

Thankfully, I have an AutoMazar that is nearly ready for harvest, with Northern Lights, AutoBlueberry and Think Different all in the pipeline. :yay:

I'm dabbing some Skunk#1&NL erl i made while it stormed today, i couldn't mow the grass, so i smoked some instead lmao
:karma Cloud:

Uncured just dried Karma Dragon. I couldn't resist loading my raydiator with a sample before it went in the jars. Man its.....different. Pain is 90% gone and that's saying alot. Sooooo relaxing. I might get 8 hours tonight.

I found some old KVS I had vacuum sealed and stashed away. I just vaped some and went into the veg room for bettter lighting to take a pic for you all.

The circle of life....the bud is one of my first KVS and the little ones are new KVS
IMAG0061_zps9e1457ca.jpg

Maybe I subconsciously took the pic like that

:peace:Auto lemon haze second grow not A big yield but yummy and gets me really high:stylez rasta smoke:image.jpg

Blue Cheese, Cheese dom pheno with undertones of blueberry....Yummy
005.jpg006.jpg
It could of been grown better and manicured in my opinion. I can't complain though
Great flavor and nice high
I'll try to post some of the Mental Floss I get the next time I pick it up

Last edited:
Now some smoking crazy ice-hash from amnesia haze ! @festival! Crazy high :)

finally came outa the desert and into civilisation for a moment...hahaha :Cool:

thought i would share w/ ya:peace:

got an O-Pen...its awesome! get about 50 hit from one cartridge...

Back