Just buyed 2g hash from a dude i met on street last week. Dont know strain. It was nice doh

Ilynnboy....to answer your question....Thunder Dragon was developed by the Wiz...now known as Aunt Mossy...specifically for nerve pain. As I have severe rheumatoid arthritis which is very painful, along with MS, he kept me in the beans until I crashed bout a year ago with major heart issues. With that dealt with, back comes ra with a vengence. As I cannot and will not take pain meds, my only resource for relief has been herbs. Thunder Dragon which I stored and cured along with a few others, has become the only thing I use for this bullshit ra. Totally relieves the pain...1/3 joint is about 4 hours of relief. Deep body blast with a great mind altering buzz.
I have yet to get my privileges restored (I was one of those affected by a crash...am an original member and was on the dragon huggers team) but if you have access to the bean store...most with any dragon heritage will be close to the same. I will have to say, it is simply the best weed I've had in my 43 years of toking. TD has improved with the year of cure at 62% RH...room temps, mason jar.....

sour diesel but my boys got some cheese and g13 haze going around....im seeing everyones spliffing looking so small when they know its being shared though lol but good vibes in the sun in the backgarden

IMAG0100[1].jpg

I smoked a wee lower bud i clipped off a Green poison Auto that i think has turned hermie.
Im sure im smoking it early. but im feeling ace. i can see me harvesting it tomorrow although i know i shouldn't. the yield is going to be pretty poor compared to what i can maybe achieve if i give it a bit longer. but im desperate. stylez rasta smoke

Super lemon haze that my buddy did an outstanding job with. I love blue dream but this, while not as pretty, is just a more sparkly buzz. Hard to find a fault.

Alright- just to revisit this- I just walked by someone's boat with my head phones on- and as I did so the son I was listening to ended and there were a couple maybe even 3 seconds of silence before the next song started- a song with about a 30 second intro that sort of fades in- and as it was fading in I looked over at the boat I was passed and thought

"wow - they are listening to the same song as me!!!!"

Last edited:
:bong: Strawberry Sour Diesel.

:peace: Grow your own

Smoking some ice-O-lator I made myself some years (5) ago from white widow x skunk1 hybrides!
After all the years still strong neuro-toxic Riding the Dragon

Just Rolled my self a juicy blunt of some afghan haze (now half way through and chonged) :smokebuds: Feeling goooood

Tex-Mex....
Mexican brick weed & Copenhagen snuff

Back