I got a bit over 2oz :) out of a .8 gal airpot! :dance: I only let mine go for like 70ish days... Should've left it longer than :( next time :) got the kvs in the vape now :) very tasty... Another very good relaxing bud for me :) I get like in this zone I will in the bathroom smoking (won't smoke In the rest of the house cause of the birds, so I smoke on the throne :) ) well kvs keeps me in the "present" can't even describe like in a zone but alert... Than before I know it an hour or so has past by with me doing nothing more than smoking a few bowls reading on my phone... I wonder if vaping in an adjacent room to the birds would be harmful for them? Always got to be so careful with your fids :)

WG what is your method of consumption at the
Moment? Going to have to do a forum search on a great portable vaporizer I can use without it being plugged in (cost is not a factor, useability, quality, are much more important to me when buying a new medicine delivery device, that's why back in the day the best vape around at the time was the volcano... So that's what I grabbed ;) though I Wish I had Children it is nice to have a little money to spend on myself for the things I enjoy the most, video games and cannabis (material things I'm speaking of only..when speaking of things I love the most... Which would have to be in no particular order; my fellow travelers on this journey we call life, love, my pets, my family, my job, my bleh bleh... Those are actual things I love the MOST!
Well let me get this thread back on topic... (See this is exactly why I need to log off this forum pronto... Getting diarrhea of the key board )

Tell us what your smoking! :vape: :vape: :vape:

:pause:

:pass: the vape :)

Update: Here we Really go! Hoping for lift off! Dragon Bho on the vape!
evemevyd.jpg

Went to play my game, decided I'd give into the Munchies before playing... Well began eating my cereal and this is how I found myself
u8uju6um.jpg

Last edited:
Yoda, wait on da vinci ancient :) latest rumor 21 june release. Rumor doh.
Im in need of a vape buth will wait for it. Looks easy to maintain and works for oils wax and dry herbs :) a all in one portable vape :D

Yoda, wait on da vinci ancient :) latest rumor 21 june release. Rumor doh.
Im in need of a vape buth will wait for it. Looks easy to maintain and works for oils wax and dry herbs :) a all in one portable vape :D

I googled that vape and it looks like its already available ?

I'm smoking on some high grade golden virginia...:help:
Cant wait for my herbs to be ready! need some green meds not brown killer!

:peace:
-herb

I got a wee bit of this stuff that my friend bought for £20 a gram.

DSCN0053.jpg

Apparently its Amnesia lemon haze. Which I very much doubt. Although it smells decent. the high is crap. i just feel all anxious and paranoid.

Smoking some 'kush'.. so could be anything lol. But it burns badly, with black ash so might give water curing a try with bagweed and seeing if can make it cleaner, not expecting much :D

Some "quick oven dried" cheese - i know "naughty naughty!!" ^_^

I ran out of smoke and with a plant that was so close to finish i could not bring myself to spend 20 note on a scrappy little bag! :)

I so wish I could share this with all of you. Smoking the S.A.D. I cut before the cannabis cup. Its been curing this whole time. My best smoke ever. :group:

I'm currently toking on 3 different stains. Flash Sonic, Purple AK, and Thunder Dragon.
Having active ms and ra, all help a lot with The Thunder Dragon from the Wiz (Aunt Mossy) is best!

I'm currently toking on 3 different stains. Flash Sonic, Purple AK, and Thunder Dragon.
Having active ms and ra, all help a lot with The Thunder Dragon from the Wiz (Aunt Mossy) is best!
I ordered the Thunder dragon.
Unfortunately for me Not fast enough, as they were sold out when my order arrived.
How is the smoke from it? Tease me a little would you?
Enjoy.
I have a nice smorgasbord to choose from right now;
Super Lemon Haze, Qwebble, Apollo 13, La Confidential and last but not least L.S.D.
Nice nugs to smoke now.
Two weeks ago it was leaves and shake... Yukk..
Sometimes you deal with it..

Back