Some 5 week cure Pineapple Express Auto.

Great flavor and a kick like a mule!
The haziness lasts well into the next morning!

Tonight it may be some more G Haze X C99, also about a month cure.
Awesome fruity flavor with a sledgehammer kick!

:peace:

Sweet seeds Black Jack. 2 week cure. Tastes of kiefy lime. Hits like a sledgehammer. Great evening smoke especially if you have nothing to do! As it will space you out :D

Auto Godzilla Grape BX F1,2 month cure,decent potency and very tasty..:toke:

Camel Click with a tast of tobaco and menthol.... :'( I'M OUT OF SMOKE!?!?!?!

Cream Cheese Dragon.......... Sticky, I was almost out of weed ;)

011.jpg

Nice musturd is that what you and missis just chopped? It looks super Danky!

MadShack from Sannie.

It has about a 3 month cure on it and it smells amazing!
Earthy, spicy, lemony smell.
Aftertaste is very minty for mine which is odd but very pleasant, kind of like a mint tea.
Kind of hard to describe...

Effects are about a 9/10.
Not a daytime smoke or vape but very good at night.
Back pain? What back pain!

Puts you in a very mellow, totally out of it state!

A freebie i am very happy to have grown!

:peace:

Watch out forums! Yoda's dug this out! :

9yqamada.jpg

Will be vaping some super skunk x Russian dragon... A few reports have said a definite knock out smoke... What is wrong with me? :rofl: the same smoke gets my mind active and my body aches go away which in turn increase a happy mood and I'm able to stay up and do small things around the house and am functionalable enough on it that I think its a good daytime smoke (well for me anyways)

So far the only bud I've come across (and trust me I've tried a ton of different strains in my life time, while in the damn I was on a taste testing
Mission to try as many strains as I could
In 5days (now this was over 8years ago, but still ended up spending a grand in just bud in those 5days), Has been the Russian Dragon. Still on that elusive hunt for another strain to put this WAY OVERACTIVE mind at a stand still!

:dance: excited to vape tonight! Its been a little while... So, to stay out of trouble and to refrain from my super stoned posts I'm going to go finish up BioShock Infinite before starting The last of us.... So will stay off the forum tonight! Keeping out of trouble :) :rofl:

As if you couldn't of already guessed, been on the bong already tonight!

good night all! :smokeit: :vape: :pass:

e9yhyha7.jpg

Edit: vape is very tasty, my head feels like it
Going upwards... Love the head high from vaping !

Last edited:
It's funny yoda posted that up there.. I'm actually smoking on the same thing, 85 days from seed, 80cloudy/20amber.. :lol:

It is definitely a lay you down smoke though, how long did yours run? Mine looks much the same as well.. probably a little more pistil clustering.. it's super dense bud too. Shame I stunted the plant, so I only got about 10 grams off of it.. but it's 10 good grams! :thumbs:

Back