Some proper UK cheese off and old school grower I know (yes I can get cuttings lol) ground up with some DP Blue Velvet it's a taste sensation and so strong I'm having to squint to see these letters.

Nice bro...happy dayz! :D

I'm having to squint to see these letters.

Shite so am I!:buds:

Afghan Kush Ryder here, got cheese in the fridge!:check:

:bone:

:smoke:

:peace:

Mike.

Been vaping som Sannie's Killing Fields!

Amazing complex flavour that hits home every time!
A nice long lasting high that i can still get stuff done on!!

:toke:

Shutty soap bar hash with melted plastic in it lovely NOT

Shutty soap bar hash with melted plastic in it lovely NOT

that sucks. why bother atall? i cant go back, i think most of the "high" in soap is from all the fumes. id prefer to be sober. i used to make food with anything i got that was crap though that might not be any better for you.

Well mate the hash is alot cheaper £40 for half ounce last me 10 days . The weed is far to expensive in my neck of the woods .

Only smoke it as it is cheaper than grass . It is only thing I can afford gets me stoned nothing like weed does .

But waking myself up at night coughing up serious black fem isnt the way to go but sure times are hard in this current economic climet.

Larry OG,
It is what I have the most of right now. Might load a bowl with some Critical Jack, or Jack Diesel later.

Ridgerunner

smoking some free 'cheese' while I wait..the seed was a freebe
100_4106.JPG

Well mate the hash is alot cheaper £40 for half ounce last me 10 days . The weed is far to expensive in my neck of the woods .

Only smoke it as it is cheaper than grass . It is only thing I can afford gets me stoned nothing like weed does .

But waking myself up at night coughing up serious black fem isnt the way to go but sure times are hard in this current economic climet.

yeh i remember the phlegm, mine was yellowy brown though. oh the memories :smokebuds:

smoking some premature transgender Russian Rocket Fuel, first few samples now, pretty nice despite taking early.

R.I.P
227908d1369621537-600watt-hps-easy-ryder-russian-rocket-fuel-grow-addd2.jpg

Back