Smoking on a tester from my auto new york city.
Cant really comment on the tastes cause it aint been through a proper cure just dried for 3 days cured for about 6.
The high off this weed is mental! Super heady but no anxiety whatsoever, a real happy, comfortable high thats intense at the same time.
The rest are coming down in a week so ill do a proper smoke report then.
If you love sativas you will love NYC.

a only smoked ma bluberryxhaze last night,wow, was a wasted. kept gettin these freaky body buzz things goin on, not unpleasant as such but defo.....different? proper sweet and fruity it was.:bow:

good to see that anytime is bong time, best meal of the day if ye ask me.

My newly dry bubblicious is the shizz. Blazed a gram blunty last night, was so stoned I felt kinda stoned when I woke up. Brilliant smoke, tastes great and a real nice head buzz. Was so good I can't remember what I did lol

Almost a month cured Dragon Bloods:bong: in my newest glass

221359d1368343967-what-you-smoking-right-now-002.jpg

221360d1368343967-what-you-smoking-right-now-005.jpg

Load one for me Stylez :bong::drool::five:

Pineapple Kush lit up in some RAW PAPERS yessszir lol :)

got some blue mistic of the mates father in law.:bow: very niiice.
Blumis1.jpgBlumis2.jpgBlumis3.jpgBlumis4.jpgBlumis5.jpg
its very zingy. very high buzz straight away but fades to a heavy,heavy stone after about half an hour. good quality scottish green, canny beat it:booya:

I am smoking some Larry OG, which is my normal smoke, when I am off work. IMAG0071 (Custom).jpg
It helps that I have well over a 1/4 lb, of my last harvest.
Ridgerunner

Gotta slap you around for that blue mystic :slap: it looks super tasty man :drool:
@stylez :slap: you gotta stop showing those dragons nug it's making me jealous :smoke:

Back