off the cure jar,to burp,the entire room
gets very strong smelling.

the taste is bland compared to the smell
the MFLB has the 110v adapter,so it gets
really hot if you hold the button in.

o this is nice feeling relaxation coming on all over
my mouth is so dry but i want to finish
or else i'll get logged off.
almost forgot what i was doing just now.
yea,i recommend this

smoking a bowl of strawbery kush from my outdoor harvest had to pick out some beans but verytasty even toped the bowl off with a little ak48 bubble hash the delayed choke is kicking in yum yum:D

nice!!!!! strawberry kush!!! sound spectacular!!!!

I want to pick up some strawberry cough one of these days soon.... :smokebuds:

Hi dear,
No no no I am not smoking. I hate smoking because it is harmful for the health, and causes many dangerous diseases such as cancer.
Because of these reasons I avoid the smoking. You should also quit the smoking.
are you joking or what?:confused:i'm smoking the always hella good Mi5.i love this shit!

I got some very stoney mystery bud. I really envy all you guys knowing what you got and having access to all those different strains. I consider myself lucky having finally found one good dealer who always has bud that will get you nice and high, but not always too tastey. I've never had a dealer who has had more than one strain at a time, either where I am or where I went to school. Its crap. I feel like I'm missing something considering my relatively close proximity to NYC... cest la vie. It's the reason I grow, right?

Hi dear,
No no no I am not smoking. I hate smoking because it is harmful for the health, and causes many dangerous diseases such as cancer.
Because of these reasons I avoid the smoking. You should also quit the smoking.
Haha that's funny man,seriously tho your saying give up smoking on a growing forum.lol your concern is nice but come on :crying: ...right excuse me while I fire up my big fat well earned joint:smokebuds:

Prolly speaking about fag smoke and uses a vape...

No idea what I am smoking. All I know is is expensive lol. It smells and tastes so strongly like blueberries. It is crazy. A little piney too. Too bad I am not a fan of blueberry.....doesn't smell very good to me. Everyone's buds look tasty.

Back