purple Jem and Red Bad Betty
very nice.....very smooth..

nice nugs you got there. they look they are best buddies lol
hug.gif

My buddy Ernold brought me by some WOS landrace Thai and Colombian.

View attachment 32616View attachment 32615

He's really, really funny about letting any pollen in his grow area... Old school grower, completely self-taught... But, he's not a dummy and he's opening up to some of the new genetics. This stuff is pretty good... potent.. but the Thai "ain't Thai-stick" and the Colombian "ain't made of gold". But, it does seem to be true to the original genetics in appearance and taste.

While I was over there one day, I snuck one of my boy's in there with his girls and he got lucky with the Thai gal... hee hee :twist:

View attachment 32617

smoking some half trimmed schwag i had to pay €50 for (1/8th) :mad: the prices here are set so if u wanted 1oz...that would be €50 x 8 :finger: and i shit you not 95% of the time its sprayed and only 3grams! :cuss:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318033561.035879.jpg
This is the usual around here good stuff my buddy doesn't know what strain it is he started growing. Few bag seeds a few years ago

Grape hashplant

The grape is intense and if you have a reefer with a grape Gatorade then its a total, grape fusion.

im smoken Ladiva plus my blackjack and labella all organic and home growin by me :)

i smoked most of ladiva only a gram left

blackjack

labella great smoke

Got some Blue Mystic and some Cataract Kush - Bummer is i'm job hunting, and in my line of work you've to pass a piss test in a pre-employment medical so i cannae smoke fuck all...

And its fucking killing me :cry:

Interview and drug test tomorrow - praying to fuck i get the job, then i can blaze my goodies in less than 24 hours... :lol:

Back