Blue Dream, Purple Sour Disiel, Golden Goat, Matanuska, Blueberry Sativa, Epic Blueberry. It's all top shelf from dispensaries in the mile high city. High Definition TV is a whole new experience-the colors are jumping out of the LCD screen. Cronic pain level-0

Its my girlfriends birthday so we are going to get pretty medicated tonight!
To start off some Jack Wreck
jack wreck.jpg
Then two strains I got from a buddy, one smells super citrus like and the other has a nice purple hue. No names though, sorry.
bud.jpgpurp.jpg

0.5g of grandaddy purple hash
gphash.jpg
And a couple snacks
snacks.jpg
3, 2, 1...Lift off! :booya:
bowl.jpgraw.jpg

Last edited:
I made another purchase at the dispensary.......Train Wreck and Strawberry Cough are what I'm smoking today! My counter top plant Jilly Bean is doing just fine.
I'll place an order at AFN for auto's once I set up the indoor tent.

Himalaya Blue Diesel - very fruity, kinda harsh on the throat but I didn't flush long enough so my bad. I might use it in some brownies ;)

....some well dried Pakistan Ryder....love it!...then a bit of Sonic, Onyx, NL, Power skunk, or a couple of the others awaiting their moment in the vape of life...

Wow you weren't kidding auto man. That's like at least 5 strains :D good call!

Right now I have only two strains to smoke. Auto hindu kush and some jems. Usually my ahk taste so good, but for some reason I grew a batch that was just so, so instead of tasty as hell. So, I gave most of the ahk away and kept the jems because of the taste.

Smoking on a Vanilla Kush blunt right now. :toke:

Purple Jem
week 8 sample bud
still a little too moist for the MFLB
so i am using my Iolite vape
hisssssssssss.....3rd puff and i feel
it all over my body..running around under m skin
happy face,tiny eyes .
i feel like i weigh 50 pounds less
Oh boy....i feel great

Back