Commercial crap, not even worth a pic. That should all change in 2monthes.

Smoked some Power Bud (photo) this afternoon, now hitting a bowl of Snowryder for the evening.

i'm smokin some grandaddy purp my buddie sent me from San Diego.it's very good!
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys30.gif

Attachments

• drews pics 006.jpg
    drews pics 006.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 43
some Purple Gorilla, very nice smoke. has allot more purple than in the pic :/ my camera sucks. Has anyone ever heard or grew this strain any info would be awesome! thanks :wiz:

IMG_20111110_115556.jpg

A friend of my was so kind to send me some of their hash. First smoke of the day, cant beat that! i started this bowl an hour ago and im freakin wasted!...hahaha:D

Attachments

• hash.jpg
    hash.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
HAHA i have those "ever burn" bowls of hash sometimes too.. It's like they just burn and burn and burn. Once you get a little cherry going it'll just burn like incense. Loooong sloooowwww draws :D

fa sho man...smoking by myself its hard to get it lit but im workin hard on it ...hahahaha

You inspired me to pack my last bowl of autoOG hash. This was form the 150 micron bag. Stuff melts and pops as it burns. Gets you wasted. Sweaty coughing busy don't know WTF is going on type high :D

Your not the only one smashed by hash today! :smokebuds:

77.jpg

ive never tried hash :( lmao

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

but that looks really good bailer. and i love the color and designs in your pipe man!

Back