ive never tried hash :( lmao

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

but that looks really good bailer. and i love the color and designs in your pipe man!
awe brotha...you should rush rite out and get some...its the best! ...hahaha:toke:

i just might have to lol, is their a thread on how to make hash with the bubble bags? i mean would it be worth it with just one plant lmao?

I used about a half pound of trim and buds. I got about 40 grams total of 3 different grades. I ran the same material 3 times, averaging 10 to 12 grams per run. IMO bags are better for larger amounts. Couple oz's of trim at least.

There are lots of good vids on you tube.

I used to be a dry sift guy. So the bags are new to me. So i am experimenting still. But i liked my last run, where i froze the trim before i used it. Lots of Ice and cold almost frozen water. And a slower setting on my drill. Produced less plant material in the hash.

I used about a half pound of trim and buds. I got about 40 grams total of 3 different grades. I ran the same material 3 times, averaging 10 to 12 grams per run. IMO bags are better for larger amounts. Couple oz's of trim at least.

There are lots of good vids on you tube.

I used to be a dry sift guy. So the bags are new to me. So i am experimenting still. But i liked my last run, where i froze the trim before i used it. Lots of Ice and cold almost frozen water. And a slower setting on my drill. Produced less plant material in the hash.

well looks like i have something new to try out :D

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 09:31 PM ----------

one good frosty plant would certainly be worth it...check this out bro... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTa1PYzwpjI&feature=youtu.be

it just amazes me with how many things you can do with a plant :booya:

is there any downside to dry ice? looks much easier other than getting the dry ice in the first place

is there any downside to dry ice? looks much easier other than getting the dry ice in the first place

I haven't used it yet. Though i am going to give it a go some time here.

Hey JM.. PK! More of what's in store for you mate. This one is soo so nice.. More of a coffee bean smell but has that soapy incense dank smell also!

89.jpg

trying out some of the onyx i grew.dried but not fully cured.still ass kickin!!
slaping.gif
99.jpg

i am sitting here too full of good food and too
many glasses of sweet tea to type so...
i thought i might mix a little magic mixture
of some stimulating buds
i choose a little White Bad Betty and some
Thaipan x Perkruder.
y'know i need a pick-me-up..overeating always
makes me sleepy and grouchy.
the MFLB has worked its magic
happy face...happy feets...