that's blueberry X dragon ?

Its Blueberry Headband x Duurty Dragon
sounds very good, I love headband also... yeah that one I'd like try for sure... hard hitter bro?

Right now, I am smoking a friends Mendo Purps. Another's friends GSC Ice Water Hash is in the bong, and some killer C99 and Cheese, and Grape Hash Plant, and Lamb's Breath I just grew are in the jars. Another GHP in the tent, along with Purple Trainwreck, Trainwreck, and some Critical +2.0, all photos, and all breeding projects. GHP and Lambs Breath Pollen.

@Stickfour20 Hey man, just give yourself time to get the hang of it. If you need any questions answered just tag me (like I did you), just to get my attention, or private message me if you choose. Click on a user's name to send a message.

Also, go to "Live Stoners" to find all the goings ons. There is a lot of traffic in that thread, and peeps whom you can ask questions. It is like the "circle" where everyone hangs out. Below is the link.. Almost everyone here is a willing helper, or if we don't know the answer, we can usually find it.

after clicking the link, it will dump you where I copied the link, once you get to the tread, go to the last page, or as I like to do, read three or two pages to see what's current.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-sept-oct-nov-2107.61264/page-1130

You should bookmark, or follow the threads, so you can find your way back easily. You can do that by selecting the options at the top of the page in each thread you are in (directly to the right of the numbered pages).

The tutorials are coming, we a small crew who work for free to help out, just to keep the sight running, and the sight is just growing leaps and such, we are in construction though. Not bad for a bunch of rag tag stoners ifn' you ask me

Hope you find your way, this is the best place for us ol' guys. ( i am 53 ), lots of stuff in the medical section. Go To --> Forums--> scroll down till you see the section, and find what suits you. Me and my other half do a lot of work there too. (she is member Root ).

Not sure about the metadata wipe or not from the site, might take a bit for me to get back to you on that. But you say you wipe them anyways.

Just take your time, anything great needs a bit of time to get familiar with.

:pass:

Smoking some Carmelisisous Auto , cheating a bit only 2 weeks into the cure. O well got a nice buzz. Got a other to harvest within next 2 days. Then I think I am going to try something different. Any suggestions looking for something for pain and AXIETY. DON' WANT COUCH LOCKED. WANT ENERGY.

nothing yet... but I'm grinding some of a homemade cross, to give it a test. already tested it before, but only a premature harvested testbud and some that was just dried, before it went into jars. now it's been in the jar for a little under a week, so the taste will probably come out a bit better already, still not a proper cure yet though(and considering what it is, a cross with a sativa landrace, I expect a good long cure will have a good effect)

edit: noticing an interesting smell now in this bud, which I didn't really notice before when it hadn't been in jars. can't quiet identufy it yet, but it's nice. I'm thinking it reminds me a bit of grape, or some other kind of fruit.
seems like this plant has a nice taste after all, I was a bit worried at the end of flower, it had a really strange smell. not really bad, but not good either, just strange. but after drying that intense strange smell mostly dropped away, the dominant smell now is kind of similar to duckfoot I think(which isn't that unexpected, this is an f2 with the father of the cross being another f2 cross I made, and the mother of thar cross is duckfoot. so this cross has 25% duckfoot in it's lineage)

Last edited:
Back