IMG_20170920_022026.jpg
IMG_20170920_022015.jpg

f6

Fuck I can't wait I've been smoking crap for far to long
Fuck, missed putting in the names! Was wasted lol

From left to right..

Malana Bomb, Kings Kush & Wild Thai Ryder

Mate, no other way to go but grow your own,

The Aussie weed scene is still just emerging from the dark ages, controlling quality, using the right nutes and actually curing your harvest properly saves the disappointment and buyers remorse when you have to order out for your flavored milk.. He he

f6 :headbang:

Come on to Canada we are going full legal we have 5 ,7 ,10 acre greenhouse's type farms growing weed for when we become legal, So come for a vacation after july next year we will not dissapoint

Fuck, missed putting in the names! Was wasted lol

From left to right..

Malana Bomb, Kings Kush & Wild Thai Ryder

Mate, no other way to go but grow your own,

The Aussie weed scene is still just emerging from the dark ages, controlling quality, using the right nutes and actually curing your harvest properly saves the disappointment and buyers remorse when you have to order out for your flavored milk.. He he

f6 :headbang:
its shit here bud was reading some shit the other day where they have been testing thc from busts and the highest was 5% with the average being only 3 % and where I live they send the shit
on a high note personal growers were averaging 9% thc the highest being 15%
I will just have to wait me gg is starting to go mad and me pe has preflowers already

Mephisto GG is 20 plus percent easy I hope that is the GG you are talking about. That reminds me of the late 70'S early 80'S in Canada with those THC counts but times are changing boys. I hope the best in your endeavor to get good weed.

friend gave me a little taste of what's coming my way this week.. berry bomb x bubblegummer.. DECENT i'd say :D

Back