Bubblelicious AF:pass:Sorry I'm a newbie trying to learn how to upload photo's of what I'm smoking but not too much luck today...This site is quite confusing..I've been on sevaral forums but none as confusing as this one...Lol a year from now I'll be laughing at myself because of this post..........

So I'm not finding a help section to answer my questions......Do my photo's need to be somewhere other than on my hardrive in order to upload them here..When I try to upload it asks for a url..I guess I must be stupid..My photo's don't have url's..So I'm suppose to move them somewhere with a url? Somebody help me or point me in the right direction Please...I'm not understanding why everything on this site is so complicated? Also do I need to strip the Metadata from the photo's or does this sites software do it as they upload?....There should be a section on this site answering these questions.............

So I'm not finding a help section to answer my questions......Do my photo's need to be somewhere other than on my hardrive in order to upload them here..When I try to upload it asks for a url..I guess I must be stupid..My photo's don't have url's..So I'm suppose to move them somewhere with a url? Somebody help me or point me in the right direction Please...I'm not understanding why everything on this site is so complicated? Also do I need to strip the Metadata from the photo's or does this sites software do it as they upload?....There should be a section on this site answering these questions.............
Dude,, I would like to help you, I just push the upload file button next to the green Post reply button below. It works. I,don't now nuttin about urls and Matadata. I am 49 yrs old.

Dude,, I would like to help you, I just push the upload file button next to the green Post reply button below. It works. I,don't now nuttin about urls and Matadata. I am 49 yrs old.
I'm 62,lol not sure what age has to do with it but metadata is the information thats embeded into the digital photo's you take on you're phone or digital camera..Every time you take a photo your personal information.GPS cordnance and hords of other info is imbeded into the photo..(Called metadata) So unless you put your photos through a stripping program before you upload your photo's to this site or other sites then" they "can locate exactly where the photo was taken."THEY" as in anyone wanting to know,Law Enforcement etc..I think its worth knowing this info. There are free programs that you can get that strips this info so there are no worries..I strip all of my photo's. Some forums do this when you upload your photo's.Not sure about this one....

I'm 62,lol not sure what age has to do with it but metadata is the information thats embeded into the digital photo's you take on you're phone or digital camera..Every time you take a photo your personal information.GPS cordnance and hords of other info is imbeded into the photo..(Called metadata) So unless you put your photos through a stripping program before you upload your photo's to this site or other sites then" they "can locate exactly where the photo was taken."THEY" as in anyone wanting to know,Law Enforcement etc..I think its worth knowing this info. There are free programs that you can get that strips this info so there are no worries..I strip all of my photo's. Some forums do this when you upload your photo's.Not sure about this one....

Oh Chit!

I am patiently waiting for my Toofless Alien and Triangle Kush to dry and get to a bowl worthy state then I'm gonna be lifted like a monster truck cause the last round with Triangle Kush was fantastic and I can't wait for her to be ready to burn and wrap her therapeutic arms around me!

No url needed. Use the upload file button below the posting window, then point it to your photos folder and select

My Favorite
Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon bud pic1 -10-23-2017.jpg

Back