I got the Blueberry Headband from Attitude Seedbank. It was an easy to grow photo period. The cross was made simply to have some extra seed. Turned out to be the best thing I've done as a grower!

Where did you get the Blueberry Headband seeds , was it a hard straight to grow

Organic Mephisto Stilton with some organic Stilton bubble hash in the joint as well. Oi oi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoking some Carmelisisous Auto , cheating a bit only 2 weeks into the cure. O well got a nice buzz. Got a other to harvest within next 2 days. Then I think I am going to try something different. Any suggestions looking for something for pain and AXIETY. DON' WANT COUCH LOCKED. WANT ENERGY.
Just finished curing 2 Carmelisisous plants, one was grown in Soiless and one in Fox Farms, the FF was the smaller plant got 2.4 oz and the soiless I got 3.8 oz. But the FF buds were denser and more terps, proving to be the higher thc level. Just started another I mixed 4 gallons of Soiless and 3 gallons of FFarms. Cold weather is really slowing growth down. Might have to jack up the heat.

Grew some Stress Killer auto, and Northern lights auto from RQS last time, thats the menu till finish the AK-47 and the Blueberry i have going on :).
Take care, happy growing!

STRESS KILLER.jpg

Quadroubled monster croped critical + by dinafem under 400 watt hps + 300 watt osram vitalux uvb @ day 27. Ffs, growing and cloning this baby over one year but never been so damn hard a** kicking. This is just a popcorn bud i removed and am smokin it with my vapor genie. I run that uvb bulb just 6 x 15 min (1,5h). I think i will get 3 more of that bulb. Cheers.

image.jpg

World of Seeds Amnesia auto in the bubbler this morning, topped with a few flakes of cured bubble hash....on my second bowl now....smelloscope with no topper...

Finally my own grown stash Crop King candy cane, early miss and white widow still to try, the other 2 I give a 9. Can't believe I waited so long to start growing so :sad:

Attachments

• 20180101_111708_1514823508066.jpg
    20180101_111708_1514823508066.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 172
Back