well ive just bought some c99 and a bit of lemon kush (my mates been doin my noggin in over growing it) probably wont germ any till next year (or just clear the veg tent and start again):smoking:
Untitled.png

:smoking: Thanks Gennaro mate! ... So, it really was JD who pioneered this particular application of ruderalis genetics,... Wow, clear back to the '70's! ...It's this earlier work that I was curious about,.. Dutch? :shrug:..Russians? ...And how JD got his start,..... Can you tell us if Female Seeds developed their own autoflower lineage to work from? :biggrin: Basically, I have in my mind, this "Family tree" I'd love to see about early origins, the who and what subspecies from various parts of the world,... and how the Lowryder factors in with this!
:woohoo1: Oh man, you must hook up with Muddy for sure! He's an original founding member here, and a fantastic grower all around! I have learned so much from him, and always with a kind word and generous spirit- :cheers: ... His last two RDWC grows were superb! ---you'll see,...:woody: :rofl:

:smoking: Thanks Gennaro mate! ... So, it really was JD who pioneered this particular application of ruderalis genetics,... Wow, clear back to the '70's! ...It's this earlier work that I was curious about,.. Dutch? :shrug:..Russians? ...And how JD got his start,..... Can you tell us if Female Seeds developed their own autoflower lineage to work from? :biggrin: Basically, I have in my mind, this "Family tree" I'd love to see about early origins, the who and what subspecies from various parts of the world,... and how the Lowryder factors in with this!
:woohoo1: Oh man, you must hook up with Muddy for sure! He's an original founding member here, and a fantastic grower all around! I have learned so much from him, and always with a kind word and generous spirit- :cheers: ... His last two RDWC grows were superb! ---you'll see,...:woody: :rofl:
Good question. Is the tried and true Lowryder a cornerstone, or does Female seeds have a few aces up their sleeves? Geneological discussions are fascinating.

:d5: Niiiiice!

>>> :jointman:
Gennaro, did we pester you too much?! :rofl:....... Mate, can you tell us about mold resistance on some strains? I'm looking to get C99, Grapefruit or OD Grapefruit, Skunk Special, Purple Maroc.... I think it's generally true that Sativas have better mold resistance than Indica's..? Or is this more of a dry climate or tropical parent origin thing? My struggle here in Fall is with potential early rains and humid nights, or when clear, mild-warm days/cool nights (about 50F)... a combo that molds seem to love :doh: Usually it's well into Oct. before it starts,....

Hi peeps,just showing a couple of packs from Female Seeds I've just received.. looking forward to seeing how different both ICES' grow/smoke etc.. plus I HAD to try they're c99.! I will have to wait till my present grows are done , but I'll throw up a few pics of my grow when I start it..
Happy growing
Gaz
IMG_3888.JPG

Back