Hey @Cotton46
This plat looks good and healthy!
If you're at Day 65, it means that you're at week 9 more or less. I think you'll need to wait 2/3 weeks more and she'll be ready. About the not-so-much-resin on the buds: if I were you, I'd try adding some more P and K and in a week or two you should see some results.

Let me know and have a good day.

To everybody: in these days I'll upload the new strains description. Any feedback is more than welcome! :)

Cheers,
Mr G from Female Seeds

Hey @Cotton46
This plat looks good and healthy!
If you're at Day 65, it means that you're at week 9 more or less. I think you'll need to wait 2/3 weeks more and she'll be ready. About the not-so-much-resin on the buds: if I were you, I'd try adding some more P and K and in a week or two you should see some results.

Let me know and have a good day.

To everybody: in these days I'll upload the new strains description. Any feedback is more than welcome! :)

Cheers,
Mr G from Female Seeds
Thanks for the response Bro. I have some Cana PK coming it's a sample I will give her a feeding of it I guess it Should be here this Friday.

IMG_20171023_192544.jpg

Here's you a better picture of your Auto Haze than the one on your website lol just crop one of these monster Buds or when she closer to the chop I get some better pictures. But really I wanna say I'm very impressed with this Girl she's had me scratching my head pretty much daily and now she making me just sit and admire Her Daily. Awesome smell also✌️

Back