I can't start my ICE and ICED GRAPEFRUIT and C99 till maybe mid/end of October ( took a loss on one of my grows elsewhere),..
Anyway I'll throw sum pics up (weekly) once I do pop them.. happy growing
Gaz
Hey Gaz! We'll wait for you to start in October. No need to rush! :)

And yes, please, if you can throw some pics, it would be really nice!

A very healthy 8 day old lemon kush [emoji106]
783228a4780295c3b2c44f752c69e876.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

@Gauge Steel Hey, yes! Thanks for your availability.
:)

@Free Flow Nice to hear that! Did you receive them already? Share some pics with us so we can have an idea as well... :)

Last edited:
@Wile e Peyote cool, man! Indeed it looks very healthy!

Is there a thread for this Lemon Kush? Should we start another one under the FS vendor forum? I am looking forward to the next weeks and the results of this plant. We sell a lot of those beans here to medical patients, as it is a good strain for THC and CBD extracts. :)

@Wile e Peyote cool, man! Indeed it looks very healthy!

Is there a thread for this Lemon Kush? Should we start another one under the FS vendor forum? I am looking forward to the next weeks and the results of this plant. We sell a lot of those beans here to medical patients, as it is a good strain for THC and CBD extracts. :)
I run a continuous thread but I can start one in this section if you want but I've got two rounds of cuttings before I flower the lemon kush so around 24 weeks should be plenty of time for cuttings [emoji1]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

@Gauge Steel Hey, yes! Thanks for your availability.
We're always looking for people to test our strains, so send me a message whenever you want and we will arrange something. :)

@Free Flow Nice to hear that! Did you receive them already? Share some pics with us so we can have an idea as well... :)
I appreciate that @gennaro-fs , but I have got to follow the rules and stop soliciting seeds. I can't help it, I have such a seed problem!:baghead:

Mr.G, looking for a good wake and Bake. I grow indoors under plenty of COB power. I see Speed Bud may be a good choice. What other Auto would you suggest to give me that good alert, energetic high?

@Waira
Hey Waira, i see Female seeds sells outdoor seeds that are very fast. Are these the "semi autos" you are all taking about?
From Female Seeds Website.

Purple Maroc 4
The best sowing time is mid April to mid May. We wouldn't recommend pre-growing them indoors, because they are semi-auto-flowering and this would cause them to start flowering in May outdoors. They need the longer days and intensive midsummer sun to keep them in growth.
For the warmer/Mediterranean climates we offer outdoor strains with a very high flower to leaf ratio. (more flowers than leaves, rock hard buds)

Flowering time: 50 days
Height: 1,5 - 2m
Harvest time: Half till end September in the Netherlands
Yield: good
Taste / Smell: very mold resistant

Looks like i could grow this indoor under 20/4 and it would be just fine!
Whats your opinion?

:smokeout: :biggrin: Hey guys!

>> Gennaro, thanks again for putting up with our quizzing- :rofl:... I know your rather busy, and I didn't expect you to turn the questions into a research project! Share what you know when you can, mate,.... Tell us more about your harvest! --pics too if you would- :eyebrows: ....I have asked for some C99 to be swapped out for Sex Bud- :thumbsup: ...My worry is the WW x BB, which I seeing isn't a good choice for certain outdoor climates,... If you're familiar, I'm coastal central California.. Fall is often the warmer season, but also night cool, and some bud-unfriendly weather can happen,...usually does by Oct.! ...This year, I found out the hard way some strains are badly advertised by breeders... Bomb Atomic is showing to be the worst mold resistant plant I have ever seen:doh:..I suspect the Chem Dawg in it is to blame, but still, they claim it to be fine for outdoors, less than ideal climate,..:nono: -- me and another friend in Canada are finding out that this is basically a lie.... So, next season, I'm really going to have to nail down strain choices, because the Mold Wars are a shit-show I have grown very weary of! When problems like this happen, it puts me off a breeder totally,... All this consumer asks is some plain honesty about strain tolerances- :shrug::wall:....nothing like seeing 4+ months of work turn to slagg on you! I am not unreasonable, I know nothing is mold=proof, and I expect some no matter what, after all, outside they are marinating in spores, right? Zero chance to control that,... Oh, which brings me to another product, call Actinovate, a bacterial agent Streptomyces lydicus that basically eats mold... have you heard any feedback on this product? I sprayed it on the girls during late veg and 2x during bloom,.. my theory being if the dormant mold spores are already there, and the forming bud grows around them, then when they activate the Strepto' will there waiting for them,... I'm still fighting mold, as usual, but with no control groups/same strain, strain-to-strain variances, and all that, one cannot draw any empirical conclusions about it's effectiveness,.. I'm hoping to someday hear from somebody who ha been able to put it to a more solidly conclusive test! :eyebrows: ... I do think it's helping, but clearly it's no panacea,...
:smoking:..have you hooked up with Muddy yet?

>> Gauge-- yes, some of them are "semi-auto's",..so far as that's defined,.. did you read back a couple pages, where we chatted some about that? ...it's something of a loosely used term,... but according to Female's descriptions, several of their strains have some auto lineage in them, for the sake of blooming speed and (?) readily triggering bloom? That last bit is something that goes back to my mate 912Greenskell, whose Atomic was very late in triggering bloom,.. another member Dr. Babnik had one that also failed to trigger timely,... in short season, tougher climates, this is FUBAR,....:cuss:.... such plants are not autoflowering, the light change is still needed,.. I'll leave the indoor specifics to Gennaro here to advise on, but veg' 20/4 might be OK,...

Back