IMG_20170818_074118.jpg week old Auto Haze

Welcome to Female Seeds. I've had the good fortune to have grown several of their strains over the years. My first outdoor grow that wasn't from bag seeds was some Female Seeds White Widow and Ice. I grew them right in my vegetable garden behind a couple rows of corn. The Widow ended up producing 2 1/2 lbs. while the Ice gave 3 lbs. The Ice was a monster, getting about 6' high and 6' in diameter after a few toppings. Some of the buds were as big as my forearm. I've also grown Ice and their Lemon Kush in my rdwc system. The Ice didn't produce those monster buds indoors but still produced very well. The Lemon Kush was one of my first rdwc grows when I was still learning, so didn't do as well as it could have, the fault being entirely mine. It's one I want to run again. The lemon scent was very distinctive and the smoke did have a lemon taste. I know I can do better with it now that I've got a bit more experience with rdwc. I've also had occasion to deal with their customer support and they were first class. A welcome addition to AFN.

Welcome to Female Seeds. I've had the good fortune to have grown several of their strains over the years. My first outdoor grow that wasn't from bag seeds was some Female Seeds White Widow and Ice. I grew them right in my vegetable garden behind a couple rows of corn. The Widow ended up producing 2 1/2 lbs. while the Ice gave 3 lbs. The Ice was a monster, getting about 6' high and 6' in diameter after a few toppings. Some of the buds were as big as my forearm. I've also grown Ice and their Lemon Kush in my rdwc system. The Ice didn't produce those monster buds indoors but still produced very well. The Lemon Kush was one of my first rdwc grows when I was still learning, so didn't do as well as it could have, the fault being entirely mine. It's one I want to run again. The lemon scent was very distinctive and the smoke did have a lemon taste. I know I can do better with it now that I've got a bit more experience with rdwc. I've also had occasion to deal with their customer support and they were first class. A welcome addition to AFN.

Did you grow any autos?

Hey @Female Seeds,
I'm running some of your indoor-mix(photo-period) and ww x bb just now: x4 of each (elsewhere),anyway they all germed and are about to be flipped to 12/12, they been topped n trained and are looking good so far..
Will throw sum pics up when they done..
What strains of yours is auto- & potent ( pain killer or couchlock effect..?) ,would appreciate your recommendations.! Cheers
Gaz

2-3lbs!! Nice work bud!

2-3lbs!! Nice work bud!

That was before I really knew what I was doing. I hate to admit it, but they were grown with Miracle Grow. I have no doubt that if I could still grow in the middle of the back yard like that, I could get some 4-5 pounders now. This is the 4th year they haven't flown any helicopters so I might be tempted next year. No more choppers since the Sheriff's son got busted two years in a row. I'll be voting for him again come reelection time.

That was before I really knew what I was doing. I hate to admit it, but they were grown with Miracle Grow. I have no doubt that if I could still grow in the middle of the back yard like that, I could get some 4-5 pounders now. This is the 4th year they haven't flown any helicopters so I might be tempted next year. No more choppers since the Sheriff's son got busted two years in a row. I'll be voting for him again come reelection time.

Haha sheriffs son busted 2 years in a row and the choppers stop....thats classic!! :D
My best so far is 90oz dry + 30oz underformed buds....she was a big lady!!

Apparently they GPS all the spots they find grows and check them every year. Makes sense. I would hear them out across the river checking a spot on the river where they got 200 plants. Then they would come this way and check the spot on my neighbor's property where they got 6. Then they would fly off to go check the next one. So they get 2,400 plants one year, and 1,500 the next year in the same spot. No more choppers. As long as you don't do anything stupid and draw attention to yourself, or get greedy, they are pretty content to let things be. They've got bigger issues than people growing some weed.

That's an excellent harvest. I remember how big 3 lbs. was. That must have been a monster. Congrats.

Back