Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

In the mean time get drip trays very soon if you don't already have them.

What are your plans if you tent does get overcrowded, do you have another tent and light or a place with natural light ?

I have 4 in a 5' X 5' area and it's very crowded, but I also do room grows under 1000W HID so it's apples and oranges....

:pie:
Yeah I asked about those drip trays where are they

Yeah... about that.... you might want to go ahead and get that in the works....

:aha:
It's in the plan from the start what better time then now. It will cost much less then what I have now.
But will work. I hope that's the case... I will feel like a winner.[emoji324]

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

I put the fan controller on a timer and set to go off and on every short while and it seems to be keeping me in a descent temp and rh levels

Fan on temps at 77 degrees with rh 48
Fan off temps hit 79 with rh of 50

Fan on temps at 77 degrees with rh 48
Fan off temps hit 79 with rh of 50

I wouldn't worry about the RH since you're covering with cups right now but my rh stays in that range. 77 degrees is good and 79 isn't bad either. My room has hit 85-86 a few times. I just added another fan and it helped.

As far as heat I don't go under 75 or over 79 so that give me some relief . one thing for my second time is gonna be great I'm starting to see a lot in the cannabis world. This is way more fun then just smoking it.

Back