Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Water only with kindsoil- 3 Delicious Critical Neville's Haze Autoflower.
3 pots and 600 led watts in a 2x4x5'8" tent.

Today is August 18, 2016 The time is 7:48am

Today I will prepare the grow environment by cleaning up the area.
I will use a 25% bleach and 75% water and hand wash the surface of the walls. Then run the tent for awhile.

Oh dang bud! How much could you salvage?

Make sure you let you soil warm up to tent temperature to germ the seeds.

I will and thanks Friend and I lost it all. What can you do? I learned a lot and that is what counts for me.

Strain Specification
  • Gender Feminized
  • Auto Flowering
  • Genetics Critical Bilbo Auto x Neville Haze Auto
  • Cultivation Indoor & Outdoor
  • Characteristics Bud and trichome production levels are very high for an autoflowering strain
  • Outdoor Yield400 gr/Per Plant
  • Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
  • THC%21.00%
  • THC High
  • Type: Non Percentage Mostly Sativa
  • MedicalYes
  • Medicinal Level Very High
  • Medical uses Anorexia
  • Resistance to mold 4/5
  • Resistance against Pests3/5
  • ClimateCool
  • Taste Sweet metallic
  • Effects Aroused, Euphoric

I will add 3 bathroom scales 1 under each pot and keep track of the weight while I use other metheds to combat over watering.

I will add 3 bathroom scales 1 under each pot and keep track of the weight while I use other metheds to combat over watering.
I wouldnt use digital ones [emoji12].
Sorry to hear about the mold, you had one drying above your lights?
You still gonna do straight soil and water only with this next one?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Hello friend they are not digital. Yup kindsoil with distilled water. I also got some calmag if i need it. As far as mold everything was fine. I made a growers error and put it in the jars to soon and didn't place in the correct place for storage.

Hello friend they are not digital. Yup kindsoil with distilled water. I also got some calmag if i need it. As far as mold everything was fine. I made a growers error and put it in the jars to soon and didn't place in the correct place for storage.

did you save the bud? I am almost POSITIVE there is a way to extract the THC without getting the nasty stuff, I just have to try and remember what it is. I think you may also be able to decarb it in the oven and then process it but I will have to go look around

Back