Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

After I master this haze. Haze is on my mind.

The environment has been cleaned. I set up 1 3 gallon fabric pot with 3 pounds of kindsoil at the bottom of the pot. I Did this following kindsoil packaging directions. Then I filled the rest with roots organics original. I have not inserted the rooter plug yet. As it sits on top of the scale it weights in at 10 pounds.

Today is August 19 2016 The time is 9:54am

After letting the soil mix sit with no water added I see that my fungus gnats have returned. They are in the soil and must of been there from the start when I brought it. I will pick up some dunks today. Atleast

Someone uses sp201 or something like that.
Not sure what it was called but its organic.
I'm looking but no luck yet. And im too far behind in live stoners to ask right now. I think more than neem may be needed

Thank you much for your information. I looked it over. I beat this problem before and I will use the same product which is the dunks.
I saw with my own eyes that it worked. So if anything this will be a test. To see how good my eyes work. I am going to get new soil too. This pot I will put in a dark purple auto. She was a good plant. She gave me a oz with all the problems I had. Or I could just put to whole thing in the trash and then learn nothing. I will master my craft one step at a time.
So now we will start with 2 seeds.

Back